Recent content by thePITman

1. thePITman

PAC 2020

FINALS: Northwest 17 Fairless 12 Triway 54 Tuslaw 7 CVCA 56 Loudonville 23 Rootstown 14 Manchester 0
  2. thePITman

PAC 2020

According to Orrville's Twitter account, there were 3 COVID-19 cases at Kenston, so Orrville opted to cancel the game.
  3. thePITman

PAC 2020

Orrville's game versus Kenston has been cancelled due to COVID-19 concerns at Kenston.
  4. thePITman

PAC 2020

Fairless played very well! Congrats on the well-earned win. We were also down 2 starters - our 2nd leading tackler got injured last week and may be out for the season, and our best player got injured late in the 1st quarter and did not return to the game. Regardless, though, it just seemed to be...
  5. thePITman

PAC 2020

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMDvp26j1_JdLJfCDXz_HiA
  6. thePITman

Mogadore vs Triway week 2

Mogadore was a filler game we picked up since Manchester (Akron) chose not to play until a later date due to COVID.
  7. thePITman

Mogadore had a full roster for both teams at the ticket booth. You'd be surprised how many schools do NOT have this. Most either have no rosters at all or just the away team's roster (since the home team's roster is in the program), and then most try to force you to buy the program just for the...
  8. thePITman

People who "own" their first name?

I am the least creative person you'll find anywhere.
  9. thePITman

Does anyone have a roster for Mogadore? I'd love to be able to import the roster into my stat software prior to arriving in Mogadore tomorrow night, rather than trying to find a program and hand-typing it all in while sitting in the stands. Haha! Wasn't sure if the MaxPreps roster was...
  10. thePITman

The names mentioned on this thread that I would agree with: Jesus Elvis LeBron Madonna Osama Saddam Adolf Cher Usher Kanye Aretha Oprah Barack Kobe Shaq Regis Beyonce Adele Ichiro Miley
  11. thePITman

I immediately thought of Prince Fielder, so I think he needs taken off your list. Haha! (I am assuming you're talking about the singer?)
  12. thePITman

Who played both ways?

I played: WR OLB PAT team PAT defensive team Punt team Punt return team Kickoff team Only play I was not on the field was Kickoff return
  13. thePITman

High school coaching openings.

According to the OHSAA, there are at least 2. Obviously not all are here, but it's a start. Maumee Bishop Hartley https://ohsaa.org/School-Resources/Job-Openings
  14. thePITman

PAC 2020

They mixed it up pretty well. They ran 76 plays - 39 runs, 37 passes (some of those runs may have been broken pass plays). #2 ran for 141 yards. Their freshmen #1 and #2 are going to be really good. Triway really made them earn every yard, but they broke a few big pass plays for TDs.
  15. thePITman

PAC 2020

Triway knocked off Loudonville last night, 28-21 in Overtime. Such the appropriate way to start the 2020 football season. Playing on a Thursday (so weird), almost an hour of weather delays in the middle of the 1st quarter, tons of cramps throughout the game, the only quarter that had no scoring...