Recent content by The Game

1. T

Region 4 Championship: Archbishop Moeller (12-1) vs Lakota West (13-0)

Bolden is a very good football player. I think he definitely can play D1 football. It may or may not be at QB. I could see him moving positions and being a good player at the next level. The kid is a winner plain and simple. I think he is the type of kid that has the intangibles you can’t...
  2. T

2022 Football

I think West will be fine with Bolden there. Wouldn’t be surprised at all to see them in the same spot next year. They may have one loss if they open with X. They benefit from being in the GMC. Depending on how Parker keeps developing Princeton, who else is going to challenge them in the 9 game...
  3. T

Region 4 Championship: Archbishop Moeller (12-1) vs Lakota West (13-0)

Always curious about Moe/X take a lot of kids from Mason/Lakota. I really do not know the answer. What notable players on Moe came from Mason or Lakota on this year’s team? I am not talking about players living in the district who have gone to private schools their whole life. I am talking about...
  4. T

Week 13: R4 Semi - Archbishop Moeller (11-1) vs Mason (10-2) at Middletown

Just curious…you have no affiliation but you were 15 feet from them at around the 40 in the middle of the field? I saw it unfold from the stands. They shook hands and had some words while shaking hands. Elder left and went toward his team. Other coach went ballistic for about five minutes and...
  5. T

I wouldn’t exactly say they were tougher than expected against the run. Not unless your expectations are not very high. Marshall almost had 100 yards in less than a quarter of action. He averaged over 8 yards a carry and rb3 had over 6 yards a carry. Also, the second running back didn’t play...
  6. T

If Marshall played the whole first half, it would have been a second half running clock. I believe it was 21-0 and he was pulled in the 1st quarter. Coach let up way too soon and he said he learned a lesson in the post game interview. Pretty gutsy playing a freshman quarterback with no varsity...
  7. T

All around bad situation. It doesn't matter what Coach Elder said. You can't react like that in that situation. It could have gotten uglier than it was. I don't think the players from either side initially knew what was really happening because they were going through shaking hands with each...
  8. T

Right on. Instead of being there for his players, he was having to be restrained for his own issues. Like you said, some of the players will never put the uniform on again. Instead of being able to have moments with their teammates on the field (both sides), the police was ordering the field to...
  9. T

Total embarrassment! The Mason love for Moeller runs deep!
  10. T

I think They took Marshall out before the end of the first quarter. They played a freshman quarterback for most of the game that had no previous varsity experience. They were playing with their 3rd and 4th string running backs for most of the game. Score is a little misleading. It could have...
  11. T

Round of 32: #9 St. Xavier at #1 Moeller

Only 2 home games next year? Is the schedule already set? LaSalle and X should be home games (guessing X will be at Nippert). If they continue to play, it should be Ignatius turn to come here. Love for them to sub out a couple of games for teams like West, Princeton or Winton Woods. I know their...
  12. T

2022 Football

Definitely a problem. It is way too slow. The ball is getting back there slower. It did not seem like a problem earlier in the year. It turned into a big one last night.
  13. T

Please post your ranked top 5 Moe RBs all time

Never saw the Francisco brothers play. I would go with what some of the others have said - Carlos Collins, Mike Kamphake, Matt Keller, Jordan Marshall, Keith Watkins
  14. T

Where are all the Colerain Faithful?????

I have not seen them play. What is going on with them? Do they still run the triple option? Is it really the Bolden effect? They always seemed to reload. Losing to Mason and not being competitive was surprising from an outsiders view.
  15. T

2022 Football

Any insight on how the 7 on 7 went against Princeton and Springboro today?