Recent content by tcgobucks

1. T

Potential new high school basketball league to Pay $100K Salaries

The problem is that of those 10 million followers....probably 9.5 million are under 20 years old
  2. T

Potential new high school basketball league to Pay $100K Salaries

Who wants to watch glorified AAU games? This may be the dumbest idea in history
  3. T

RPI Rankings for NWO Regionals

Lol....you mean overachieved like trailing Liberty Center most of the game and pulling out a 2 point win? I'm not sure Archbold can beat Ottawa HIlls at this point
  4. T

Recruits getting dropped because of Social Media

The whole "blessed to receive an offer" thing is ridiculous in my mind. I am fine with announcing a commitment, but to announce every offer....especially schools you have no intention of attending unless it was the last school on earth is pretty silly to me. BUT....if you feel the need to...
  5. T

Toledo Area Basketball 20-21

Right but the RPI is a mess this year because of schedule changes and cancelled games. 5-3 Canisius is ahead of Toledo who is ahead of Wisconsin. Sorry, but I'm taking Wisky over Canisius 20 times out of 20 lol
  6. T

Yes, in an exhibition game that was scheduled 2 days earlier because of a Covid cancellation. K-State was 1-4 at the time. Again, didn't say it couldn't happen....it does...but it's not like it's a regular occurence
  7. T

Guys....this argument is silly. There are too many variables to say one way or the other is the right answer. Can a really good D2 beat an average (or below average) D1? Of course.....it's happened. But to compare them is silly. If a really good D2 played that same D1 20 times, they may...
  8. T

The 'Mangas Syndrome'...Made Out Of The Same Mold

Once you move off campus you get the same amount of money that the dorm room plus food plan would have been worth if you stayed in a dorm. Considering most players live in an apartment with 2 or 3 other players, that check more than covers the rent and food. There can be a pretty substantial...
  9. T

The 'Mangas Syndrome'...Made Out Of The Same Mold

Uh, more talented than the Pollitz twins. C'mon you can't really believe that, at least with regard to Tim. He started 91 games in 4 years at Miami....playing center at 6'5 and if Eric hadn't been injured would have started for 3. Tim had 21 points in a 2 point loss to a very good, top 25...
  10. T

2nd game? Rogers is 3-8
  11. T

OG Winter Classic

I saw a tweet earlier that Elwer was back today.....but haven't seen the stats to know for sure
  12. T

Updated RPI Rankings for NW District (thru 1.24)

Well Jerry is gone.....you can bet that the OHSAA isn't "working" on anything except ways to make them more $$$. Jerry was the one guy that actually cared about the teams, schools and student athletes. He's out....don't expect good to come from that organization now
  13. T

Updated RPI Rankings for NW District (thru 1.24)

If any of the teams that feed into the Findlay District had Ottoville's schedule this year, they'd be lucky to be much over .500
  14. T

AP poll 1/18/21

Not sure about D3 being down: 1, Canal Winchester Harvest Prep (10) 8-0 165 2, Worthington Christian (3) 12-1 153 3, Cle. Hts. Lutheran E. (5) 7-0 149 4, Ottawa-Glandorf (1) 10-1 126 Same 4 as every other year are at the top
  15. T

Purdue 67 #15 Ohio State 65

Another second half meltdown by the Bucks.....just as they did against Illinois. This is an all to common theme with Holtman's teams. Starting to feel a lot like last season. Great start....then fall apart and end up .500