Recent content by Talk some sense

1. T

Top schools in the state of Ohio

La Lumiere in NW Indiana - a real prep school but also a national basketball factory. Will be great exposure for him.
  2. T

Top schools in the state of Ohio

I know they lost Kebba Njie who's 6'8" Didn't hear they had a 7-footer.
  3. T

'pausing the start of the winter sports season'

Guess you've left out the players in your considerations.
  4. T

'pausing the start of the winter sports season'

Ivy League has members who are ultra-liberal and love to socially signal.
  5. T

Meechie Johnson to enroll at OSU to play this year!

Problem will be down the line if number of scholarships doesn't get raised. I see a lot of seniors staying and not opening up slots for incoming freshmen.
  6. T

Ray Allen " I am not very talented"

So So you're saying that the raw talent in the sprinter was awesome, thereby making the opposing point.
  7. T

Division 1 State Semi: St. Xavier versus Springfield

It's just one idiot from Springfield. The other Springfield posters are good posters.
  8. T

You make the call. PI or not? NY at Fairland

Plus it looks like the kid knew it too in the video
  9. T

Recruiting in high school football

The coach has some good athletes with size and skills and then he develops them? Sounds like somebody's team got beat by better players.
  10. T

Cincinnati transfers(to and from)

Li Like there's nothing more important than a kid's basketball. Perhaps it was a career move or something else.
  11. T

Div 1 Region 2

Yes I'm at fault for engaging an idiot. You should follow this advice: "Better to keep quiet and be thought a fool, then to .........." Bye to you as well. Blocking now.
  12. T

Div 1 Region 2

My tone is definitely anti-you but It's not hatred, it's a fault I have of getting dragged into conversations I should stay out of. Your actual words used phrases like "pulling a Northmont" which is certainly derogatory the way you used it. Again, I've never said a word against Springfield the...
  13. T

Div 1 Region 2

Ok. Your tone against the Northmont wins says it all. I have never said a single thing negative about Springfield. Can't even remember when I even mentioned them directly in a post. Please show me if I have.
  14. T

Div 1 Region 2

Se Seems to me that you're the hater on here. Can't stand to give even one ounce of credit to Northmont in any of their games. Irrational hatred is an ugly thing - doesn't reflect well on the hater.
  15. T

Cincinnati transfers(to and from)

A college issue, but maybe not a high school issue?