Recent content by St John Baptist

1. S

OHSAA Tournament. Southwest..

why would i complain to the OHSAA for something that wasn't called. That's your job bc you are so butt hurt about the celebrations. and apparently they can pick and choose which laws they want to enforce bc nothing was called. So even though you are absolutely criticizing that poor ref...
  2. S

I don't think the refs should suck the enjoyment out of a celebration in an emotional regional final game by giving the entire team and coaches yellow cards for being happy. you said " When one considers that many goals happen within five minutes of another goal, one could easily...
  3. S

Not sure it was their super bowl, the school has won state 3 times in the last twelve years but A big win for these girls against a great team. I watched two other games yesterday and all celebrated the same after goals, its a regional final.
  4. S

You sound like a neutral observer. I will not look for the ohsaa to address as nobody cares except for you. You really look bitter posting the same comment in three different threads. A neutral observer that really wants the entire SCD team to be carded.
  5. S

Didnt matter. Could only muster a goal on PK. 3-0 is an asswhoppin. Watched the feed and the players werent on the field anyway.