Recent content by SpeedSafety25

1. SpeedSafety25

#PACtion™ 2024

No high school football coaching experience required? Oh man.
  2. SpeedSafety25

#PACtion™ 2024

Ponderosa makes an appearance in the thread again? Worked there for 6 years and ate steak everyday if y'all recall. I'd manage one of they were still around.
  3. SpeedSafety25

#PACtion™ 2024

Northwest 7-3 Canton south 7-3 Tuslaw 6-4 Triway 6-4 Fairless 4-6 Orville 4-6 Manchester 3-7
  4. SpeedSafety25

#PACtion™ 2024

I'm calling a spot along the east end zone by the concessions.
  5. SpeedSafety25

#PACtion™ 2024

Are there any updates on the Manchester stadium stands and Tuslaw turf projects?
  6. SpeedSafety25

#PACtion™ 2024

I believe my old friend Don Mclean had a line in his great song 'American Pie' about such a band refusing to yield. I'll be the jester.
  7. SpeedSafety25

#PACtion™ 2024

Casual. You are reading this all wrong. Me and other posters support the man. We are wishing him well and hoping for the best. If you were a boss and hired a person to sell or make product and they didn't do it, how long would you wait? Stacy
  8. SpeedSafety25

#PACtion™ 2024

I hope you are right. I did see some good things out of his coaching last year. I'm certainly not trying to dog him. It's a tough world out there- what can I say? Regarding my young kids, I teach them how to win, that you have to work hard for small wins. It's not given and mommy won't...
  9. SpeedSafety25

#PACtion™ 2024

Raylan, I'm not venting and I'm not upset. All I'm saying is that in high school football, you either have "it" or you don't. We'll know sooner than later. Good coaches turn around programs quickly. If Stacy wins 5 games or close to it with good competitiveness all around, I think he's good...
  10. SpeedSafety25

#PACtion™ 2024

Brad Paisley, I'm gonna miss her comes to mind
  11. SpeedSafety25

#PACtion™ 2024

Nobody on this forum indicated he had to be 10-0, pac champs, etc. The argument was we need to see clear lines of improvement. My argument was if they hover around the same type of record and don't make a 16 team playoff, I feel ya gotta go. Also, we all knew the last coach, who was in his...
  12. SpeedSafety25

#PACtion™ 2024

Nikki reportedly had a few affairs in her private life. Send her to Smoove. Keep her outta New Franklin. We like our women to be faithful good girls.
  13. SpeedSafety25

#PACtion™ 2024

Well, I'd figure you'd gotta be the top 16 in the region at least. Another 0-10, 1-9 and that will tell ya what you need to know about the future. The expectations aren't to win the region nor be in the top part of it. But, as a panther grad who has expectations of winning (I and all my...
  14. SpeedSafety25

#PACtion™ 2024

https://www.ohsaa.org/Sports/News/ohsaa-announces-2024-football-divisions-and-regional-assignments Looks like region 17 got a bit more manageable for the Panthers. Norwayne and Kirkland to exit. Will be a deciding year for coach Stacy- easier region, another year in his belt, new school, new...
  15. SpeedSafety25

#PACtion™ 2024

Smoove! Welcome back my man. I'm sure we were all wondering where ya got off too. Hope that sugar thing is doing better for ya. Was wondering how ya were.