Recent content by skins99

1. skins99

Post -season college accolades for former Ohio HS players. Post em.

for the Cincinnati Bearcats. COY: Luke Fickell 1st Team: James Hudson, Coby Bryant, Jarrell White 2nd Team: Josh Whyle, Darrian Beavers, Tre Tucker, HM: Darius Harper, Darrick Forest Freeman is up for national assistant of the year.
  2. skins99

New Princeton Coach

I am mixing guys up at this point. I have meet Antuan and now I am trying to remember who was the player that I got to hold their super bowl ring. This is the worst part about getting old. p.s. My favorite job I have ever had. Worked there from 2001-2007. Corey Dillion and Lorenzo Neal...
  3. skins99

New Princeton Coach

I had a chance to meet Antwan years ago when I was a golf pro at Avon Field Golf Course. Nice guy and he let me hold his super bowl ring. Hope things go well for him and his son. It looks like Mike Daniels is doing some good things at Princeton.
  4. skins99

Walnut Hills 2021

That is where I disagree. Not saying you are wrong and our circumstances are different since the people I have taught are professionals and they know that no matter how many years later they can always reach out to me for advise. I guess the best way to put it is you can teach someone to be...
  5. skins99

Walnut Hills 2021

I have to whole heartedly disagree with your #1 unless you are saying you are not a mentor to your students which would be your prerogative.
  6. skins99

2021 ECC

Do we have any Kings or Turpin guys or gals on here.
  7. skins99

2021 ECC

Thank you. I really want to get back to playing stout defense but man I look at the roster and think they do not have enough guys to stack up the first two levels and still have a pretty good online. I mean some might be at Turpin but they still only have 11 guys over 225. p.s. the size of...
  8. skins99

2021 ECC

If we are talking punting then Ill buy what you are saying but most metrics say you are better off going for it than punting, especially if you dont have a very good punter. He has looked at the roster each year and decided his best chance to win is to run an extremely high tempo offense and...
  9. skins99

3200 on the track at Lakota West

Excellent point. I forgot it was in my profile. Ill be taking that off now.
  10. skins99

3200 on the track at Lakota West

My god I forgot how far back the records project went and started. Has it really been 15 years. Was I really 25 once?
  11. skins99

Surrounding States Finals

A good friend of mine has a son on Westfields team and center grove is really damn good.
  12. skins99

2008 Olympian Mary Wineberg - Pride of the Bearcats - Update

Interesting that both UC medalist from Beijing were good in high school, then really good in college and peaked at the best time possible.
  13. skins99

Your program’s record since 2000

Here is Wyoming (most of my families alma mater) 195 Wins 50 Losses 17 Playoff Appearances 7 regional Finals 4 State Semis 1 State Title 23 Playoff Wins
  14. skins99

Your program’s record since 2000

Giesting slide killed anderson for the 20 years (ironic since he has a state title, runner up and a regional final) Anderson Redskins: 155 Wins 78 Losses 11 Playoff Appearances 4 Regional Finals 1 State Runner UP 1 State Champ
  15. skins99

College Tracks

Landlocked.