sehs's latest activity

• S
    sehs replied to the thread 2020 St. Edward Football.
    https://www.cleveland.com/community/2020/06/lakewood-city-schools-installs-new-400000-field-turf-at-high-school-stadium.html Final one...
  • S
    Definitely one of my favorite articles and a nice glimpse to see how much has changed since 1993. I always found it interesting that...
  • S
    I hope he does well. He was a difference maker in the 2018 state championship run.
  • S
    Drove by Lakewood Stadium today, looks like they've put in new field turf. I know the state of the turf last year was abysmal. I hope...
  • S
    sehs replied to the thread School Logo History/Backstory.
    I haven't heard anything about it being a knock off no. My guess would be because there are so many high schools that have very similar...
  • S
    sehs replied to the thread School Logo History/Backstory.
    In the early days at St. Ed's, the student body voted on "Eagles." According to the history of the school, "Positive Values", the...
  • S
    Fair point, definitely something they will have to consider but it seems to me that the OHSAA is moving very quickly with getting things...
  • S
    Interesting take...
  • S
    I would think this slightly raises the profile of the school and obviously provides gear, but what other benefits does this give us...