Recent content by RollingTrain

1. R

Northwest Ohio Realignment

As of now I am told the BVC doesn’t have the votes to remove any school and it doesn’t sound as though anyone will leave voluntarily, at least at the bottom.
  2. R

RPI Rankings for NWO Regionals

Carey upsets Old Fort Tiffin Calvert hits a last second 3 to beat Mohawk Toledo Christian hits a 3 at the buzzer to beat Hicksville in OT New Bremen upsets Minster
  3. R

Tuesday Finals (3/2)

D4 Tiffin Calvert 46, Sycamore Mohawk 45
  4. R

They def have slipped a bit. But this was also probably the worst year for BVC boys basketball in ages. The entire league was dog meat. I’ve heard from pretty reliable people that there’s some interesting things going on in the BVC - and that was from two different people. At some point that...
  5. R

RPI Rankings for NWO Regionals

I'm actually going to go with Carey over Old Fort, Tiffin Calvert over Mohawk, Tiffin Calvert over Carey in OT. Agree with you...I'll take Ottoville, Minster and Toledo Christian.
  6. R

that matches what I was told
  7. R

I was told the same thing - two six team divisions would be the proposal
  8. R

Watkins Memorial HC

When you’re the size of Watkins and getting shutout by Newark Catholic and going to OT with Lakewood I would be re-evaluating just about everything. Beating (or even playing) Utica isn’t going to get you far in Div.II.
  9. R

Ohio high school set to play spring football schedule

they don’t have a school building or classes, so there’s certainly no website. All this is is a club football “program,” nothing more.
  10. R

No one wants the fighting Stracks??🤣
  11. R

D7 2021 Outlook

Here - I'll throw some fuel on to this. Marion Local and LCC would have beaten JFK as well. There is absolutely no comparison to NW Ohio small school sports and NE Ohio/Mahoning Valley small school sports. In fact I was just looking at the NE Ohio/Youngstown area Div. IV basketball tourney...
  12. R

The damage was already done. I'm not saying its right - I am saying if she wants to be an idiot, at least be a smart idiot and avoid this kind of controversy and drawing ungodly amounts of attention to herself. As I've preached for many years, my plan would be to just get rid of all the...
  13. R

Listen, if the Clay coach wants to fly a bit under the radar and make herself feel better, vote her second or third or something. At least make it look inconspicuous. Voting her 13th just sticks out like a sore thumb. Same thing happened in our region this year for football. A sour grapes...
  14. R

This should be in the basketball thread.....however while it's here - I mean, her own AD could barely muster words to "support" her on the incident. The whole thing is crap, it's probably why we shouldn't have post-season awards at all, and finally this comes out publicly. If seeding voting and...
  15. R

Ohio high school set to play spring football schedule

If they had safety concerns they wouldn’t be playing HS teams with 20 year olds.