Recent content by Qwertyqwerty

1. Qwertyqwerty

State Championship Updates (Massillon vs LaSalle)

Wow this kid has a leg
  2. Qwertyqwerty

I’ve seen it called in youth before Only once though
  3. Qwertyqwerty

100% thought this was the year for the tigers .. How does a team so loaded always seem to fall off the rails under the brightest lights it’s almost depressing at this point as bad as some of the Massillon posters on here can get I’d much rather see Northeast Ohio winning titles rather than...
  4. Qwertyqwerty

2019 OHSAA Unofficial Last Man Standing (Championship Round)

#1 Kirtland over Ironton by 12 #2 Trottwood over Mansfield by 15 #3 Anna over Springfield by 9 #4 Elder over Pick Central by 7 #5 Clyde over Licking Valley by 15 #6 Marion Local over Lucas by 15 #7 La Salle over Massillon by 10
  5. Qwertyqwerty

2019 OHSAA Last Man Standing (Week 14)

Kirtland over Oak Harbor by 10 Wyoming over Clyde by 15
  6. Qwertyqwerty

State Title Predictions

Oof idk about that one .... a bad angle
  7. Qwertyqwerty

State Title Predictions

If anyone beats Kirtland it’ll be Ridgewood Don’t count out Mansfield in D3 as well
  8. Qwertyqwerty

State Title Predictions

D1-Mentor D2-Toledo Central Catholic D3-Bishop Hartley D4-Wyoming D5-Kirtland D6-Anna D7-Marion Local
  9. Qwertyqwerty

Massillon Running Back Arrested

I’m not saying it isn’t weird the way it went down because the circumstances surround it are very weird the timing is weird but I don’t think the Akron PD would conspire to win a football game
  10. Qwertyqwerty

Just like I told dude above go look the guy up get back to me and I’ll show you that I didn’t write this horrible article 😂
  11. Qwertyqwerty

I tried to just share the article 😂 then I got accused of writing it and spelling everything wrong believe me I wish I could get the time back too
  12. Qwertyqwerty

This is a Massillon thread ? So of course they are going to be about Massillon I’m not like them Dover fans who make every thread they involve themselves in about Dover I like to stay on topic
  13. Qwertyqwerty

1 spelling mistake lol and a couple misplaced commas I’m not a Massillon hater by any means but the way you guys act on here is absolutely ridiculous for someone who brought up fact checking go fact check the dude who wrote the article get back to me and I’ll show you its not me
  14. Qwertyqwerty

Don’t worry if Hoban wins tonight this message board will be filled with threads about how “it was a set up” and “they are all against us”
  15. Qwertyqwerty

“It’s a news article involving high school football Ohio no I wasn’t going to check all 900000 Massillon threads to see If 1 tiny article was posted once like I said not everyone reads the Massillon threads ethier so seeing my post will be some people’s first time hearing about it” Lack of...