Recent content by PURPLE REIGN

1. P

Biden reneges on campaign promise.

Biden is not making it four years. He is not mentally fit to be president. I think the far right are just as crazy as the far left. I do not believe people "fell for" Biden's campaign promises, just like I do not believe people "fell for" Trumps. Voting for Biden had nothing to do with...
  2. P

Incoming Freshman Class

Yes, Visi is getting smaller. Going from 100 kids per grade and dropping to 60-70 in some classes. LaSalle D Coordinators kid wants to try for QB and the LaSalle head coach's kid has that position locked up. Elder is very excited to have him.
  3. P

Incoming Freshman Class

200 is good. That should be the target goal each year. It's going to be more challenging b/c Visi (after this year) will be sending 15-20 less kids to Elder each year. Hopefully Elder continues to fill the gaps with an increased presence from public school kids. Also, I'm told Ignatius is...
  4. P

Elder Basketball 2020-2021

During back to back trips down the floor early in the game, Browne hit a 3 and then ran the court for an athletic layup in full stride.
  5. P

Elder Basketball 2020-2021

6 three pointers in the first quarter. I believe it was 10-13 at the half from three. Team can flat-out shoot it, but good teams won't leave 'em open. Gets harder from here on out. Nice to see Busam and Browne contributing. Future is bright for this team.
  6. P

Moeller AD

My bigger question is “What was he doing there in the first place?”
  7. P

Moeller AD

The majority of me says this "recruiting based on athletics" is simply jealousy and Moeller is just better at it (and willing to be more aggressive) than other schools. They have a proven record of success and a geographic location that allows them to attract many kids from a large footprint...
  8. P

CHL Basketball 2020-21

Taylor loses to Monroe 50-49. Damn, I was hoping for more postseason success out of this team. Disappointing end after a really encouraging regular season.
  9. P

CHL Basketball 2020-21

Maybe they do feel used, but they had to know this was coming...all of them. Do they care? Looking back, was it worth it? The 3-4 year run was impressive and certainly put them on the map. I wonder if they had to do it all over again, would they? My guess is yes.
  10. P

A find on YouTube

I still maintain the 2001 team was better (especially defensively) but just lost two coin-flip games to X. 2001 beat the #1 team in the state three times that season.
  11. P

Kyle Rudolph!

Agreed. That's the Bengal recipe and how they historically attract their free-agent signings.
  12. P

Kyle Rudolph!

From what I've been told, Kyle would NOT play for the Bengals. He wants to find an organization that truly wants to WIN.
  13. P

A find on YouTube

Nothing will be like the 2001-2003 seasons in Elder football history.
  14. P

Moeller AD

This pretty much sums it up right here.