Recent content by psycho_dad

1. P

Can February 22 get here fast enough?

We had a really good week. Last year I was worried about how we would share gyms and weight room etc, but that forced me to be prepared. How would we make the extra two weeks productive. This year I was even more worried, but we have been outside, well organized and the kids have been very good...
  2. P

Sheila Jackson Lee is a Total Moron

My god, you are crazy. Biden purging the federal forces. PROPAGANDA!!!! But our ability to posses the most advanced arms have been infringed upon. You and I can't posses the most advanced arms of today. It is not a stated intent to take away your ability to poses guns. They are not taking...
  3. P

No one is coming for your guns. That has been the propaganda for the last 50 years at least. Misguided propaganda. With that said, You honestly think the people that made the second amendment had AR-15's in mind? In 1791, they thought there would be such a thing? The most advanced gun at the...
  4. P

Black teens are killed 20 times more often than white teens by gun violence.

Black Lives Matter is specifically aimed at Police violence towards black people and racial violence. There are plenty of people and organizations that focus on black on black violence. Why the need to lump causes together? It's not like the BLM cause is some terrible cause. There are people...
  5. P

Perfectly happy.
  6. P

Gas Prices Skyrocket under Biden

https://abc13.com/ercot-grid-blackout-power-fail-in-texas-outages/10367289/
  7. P

You can feel safe all you want with your AR15's, but you aren't. I'm sure glad that all of us are experts on every subject in the world. I'm sure there are things I'm expert at that you have no clue of and the same the other way. Your claim of safety with your AR15's is made out of ignorance. I...
  8. P

Thought we were looking for levels of Morons to compare. Because someone doesn't know what caliber a certain rifle uses or accidentally misspoke and said AR-15 instead of maybe M2, she is dumbest person ever. (See my example of someone about a million times dumber.) An M2 is heavy as hell. Are...
  9. P

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/feb/20/texas-power-grid-explainer-winter-weather#:~:text=But%20when%20the%20weather%20got,hit%20a%20record%20winter%20high.&text=Meanwhile%2C%20the%20energy%20providers%20were,wind%20turbines%20and%20coal%20piles. "the energy providers were also...
  10. P

Wal$h - Who knew?

I was driving and listening to sports talk when they interviewed the Regina BB coach going into the tournament. I remember actually talking/yelling to the radio saying, "you are admitting to like 5 OHSAA rules violations!!! How do you not know this?! How are you this stupid?! You are on the...
  11. P

Wal$h - Who knew?

It's high school sports!!! 3/4 of the excitement I have the first 2 days back at track and field practice is the thought of developing the kids. Seeing kids I've never seen before and exploring with them what they might be able to do. I think that 80% or more of the conversations Howard and I...
  12. P

Wal$h - Who knew?

Something like 10 state championships in girls soccer. Wonder if they will get alumi to pay the tuition / fines. Need a meeting to get it all straight so they know to put the money in the parents bank accounts so it looks they they are paying it. Self reported... what a joke. How noble.
  13. P

Wal$h - Who knew?

https://www.news5cleveland.com/sports/ohsaa-11-walsh-jesuit-student-athletes-must-pay-back-prohibited-athletic-scholarships Is that wrong? Are they not allowed to do that? Glad the coaches are being retrained on how to recruit.
  14. P

Here is Moron. https://www.police1.com/investigations/videos/9-year-old-girl-accidentally-kills-gun-instructor-with-uzi-3KbBkQo4hDPtiW4M/
  15. P

What about the coal and natural gas plants that failed as well, what happens to them? 10% of the electrical production crushed the system? Texas...Republicans... nothing else needs said.