Recent content by PeterBlack

1. P

Ask the Ref?

Thanks for the reply..... 8 feet or more at times ... sometimes complaining,,, usually berating and yelling at his own players happens quite frequently and I would think there would at least be a warning issued under these circumstances, but I think there is a bit of an intimidation factor...
  2. P

Ask the Ref?

Are they any rules concerning a head coach being on the court while game is in play?
  3. P

12/13 Scores

@mogadore 55 Garfield G-Men 53 @Rootstown 67 Valley Christian 58
  4. P

Ask the Ref?

Without sounding a bit strange....have noticed that whenever we travel to a certain gym the rims just seem off, super-stiff. the ball acts in some pretty strange ways when it hits. Without doing extensive research, have noticed that scores seem low there. Obviously this is not an advantage...
  5. P

Ask the Ref?

Excuse my ignorance on this topic, but if a defender is directly under the cylinder, can that player take a charge as normal?
  6. P

PTC County

To follow up on any misconceptions I may have earlier had...... Crestwood did indeed have a JV team this year, but was unable to play final two games of season against Garfield and Mogadore, they went 5-1 Cost of pay per play is same for all sports.....$300 per sport Youth Varsity and Mites...
  7. P

PTC County

Lunardi's son was a senior on the football team this year...so this does not come as so much of a surprise.
  8. P

2019 Summit County Viking Memorial Pick 'em- Playoff Edition- Championship Week

Elder 52 and over Trotwood Clyde Ironton Springfield Marion Local Lasalle 54 pts
  9. P

2019 Playoff Pick-Em Contest: Championship Week Pairings & Week 4 Results

LaSalle NM Springfield Trotwood Elder Marion Local Clyde Ironton
  10. P

Tuesday December 3rd Final Scores

Crestwood 77 Field 60 Garrettsville Garfield 80 Brookfield 60 Chippewa 70 Rootstown 63 Waterloo 71 Windham 45
  11. P

PTC County

I would think it would have to be a job requirement that a superintendent live within at least a certain distance from the school!
  12. P

Players with 25+ points in a game

29 Adam Nowak, Lake Center Christian (vs. Tusky Valley) LCC 62-41 on 11/30
  13. P

PTC County

Well, they didn't have enough to field a JV team this year, that coupled with all the seniors they lose and I think next year will be a rough one for them. When you can't pass a levy and have pay-for-play (I could be wrong but I think it is around $800 for football) the numbers coming out is...
  14. P

PTC County

Why in the world would Garfield leave the PTC if it was going to remain a conference? I have heard so many rumors(all coming from "good" sources) about this subject since the PTC Metro announced it was ending and forming a different conference and that Crestwood was going to the Chagrin...
  15. P

Buchtel's Chris Livingston to Western Reserve Academy?

just to be correct, the schools in Berlin Center and Collins are not "Academies"