Recent content by PantherVOR

1. PantherVOR

Playoff Week 3: St. Xavier

I just noticed a severe thunderstorm watch has been posted for a large part of the area north of 275 so maybe that’s why. The radar I am looking at looks like the heaviest rain will hit the St X area during the first half and last 30-45 minutes.
  2. PantherVOR

I would think that is OHSAA’s call not the individual schools. Can’t believe they would call one off in this area and not the rest.
  3. PantherVOR

Yeah, I think Cooper Johnson will have to be a big part of the offense tonight if Elder has any chance at all. I would also like to see Ramsey throw the ball more when he lines up behind the center. To that end it would be nice to see Harp more involved in the passing game to give Ramsey...
  4. PantherVOR

Freshman football 2020

I don’t know.
  5. PantherVOR

Freshman football 2020

They had a varsity size offensive line. Their nose tackle was a beast, played both sides of the ball. They were very very good, best team they played this year. My guess is a few of those kids did not play on the freshmen level much, if at all, this year. I’m not saying they weren’t freshmen...
  6. PantherVOR

Playoff Week 2: Princeton

What is the ticket situation for this game? How many tickets will Elder get?
  7. PantherVOR

Playoff Week 2: Princeton

Unless they had the family’s permission I would say they should not have said anything. A simple “we don’t know” would have been an adequate response to the Twitter and email questions.
  8. PantherVOR

Playoff Week 1: Fairfield

I think St X is going to have their hands full with Moeller. Moeller has improved every week.
  9. PantherVOR

He would have had at least two more interceptions tonight if the balls he threw to Ramsey were thrown to anyone else.
  10. PantherVOR

Larkins was a difference maker on defense on that last drive too. He flat out gets after the QB!
  11. PantherVOR

He’s making great catches when he isn’t running over Fairfield.
  12. PantherVOR

Ramsey happened.
  13. PantherVOR

Ramsey!
  14. PantherVOR

What tackling? The video quality tonight is as bad as the tackling.
  15. PantherVOR

When was that?