Recent content by overweight 145

1. O

Division I State Championship: Pickerington Central (13-1) vs. Elder (12-2)

I am new here but it seems from what I have read, this Pick Central team is similar to Winston Woods, LaSalle, Colerain and the Florida teams. All fast and athletic. Elder plays like family. Just come in do your job and go home with the "W"! I could be missing something here but I like the way...
  2. O

Division I State Championship: Pickerington Central (13-1) vs. Elder (12-2)

Luebbe can hurt you either running or passing! Lots of balance on the Elder team! The D can help out with several good stops!!!!!!
  3. O

Division IV State Championship: Licking Valley (14-0) vs. Clyde (10-4)

I saw that Clyde is unranked! Wish you guys all the best of luck! Bring home the Championship in 2019.
  4. O

Kettering Fairmont District Rankings #1

Anyone know how many wrestlers are still playing Elder football? Not many Elder wrestlers ranks.
  5. O

Division I State Semifinal: Elder (11-2) vs. Springfield (12-1)

Not sure why everyone is still talking about location. If the game is in Ohio, I will be setting in the stands. I go to see Elder and the grandson play, not the stadium. Play on! I will still still say E-42 S-28. Just a feeling!
  6. O

Elder 42 Springfield 28 No reason!
  7. O

Division II State Semifinal: Toledo Central Catholic (13-0) vs. La Salle (11-2)

IMO the best thing to happen to Elder was to lose to LaSalle. Elder now is focused on the BIG prize! Elder now has their heads in every play and every game!
  8. O

I am an Elder fan and will drive across the state to watch Elder beat this team and go to the state championship final game and watch the D put the game away!!
  9. O

Division IV - Region 16 Championship: Wyoming vs. Valley View

Any stations going to broadcast this game? I think W will take this going away!
  10. O

Division II - Region 8 Championship: La Salle (10-2) vs. Harrison (11-1)

Great job LaSalle! Nice year Harrison! LaSalle bring home state!
  11. O

Division I - Region 4 Championship: Colerain (11-1) vs. Elder (10-2)

How many times this year has Colerain been held scoreless in the second half? Elder D great job!!!!!,
  12. O

Division I - Region 4 Championship: Colerain (11-1) vs. Elder (10-2)

I hope Elder wins! Not sure why everyone says it is Elders to lose. That is every game that is played! In the playoffs its the start of a new season every game. Last week, last season, last night does not matter. Who is ready to take the game to a new level? They win.........
  13. O

Benjamin Logan Local Schools Mourn The Loss Of The Smith Brothers

Thoughts and prayers go up for the brothers and their family! Sad so very sad! May God bring the family peace!
  14. O

Colerain Jaylen Thomas Injured in car accident

How is Thomas after surgery? Anyone have an update? How all is well!