Recent content by Orin Swift

1. O

Bearcats baskteball

That was my guess as well.
  2. O

If Your Team had the First 5 Picks in the NFL Draft

Murphy I think is a stud but neither him nor Newton would replace Reader. Reader was the Bengals NT, those two if one of them is the pick would eventually replace BJ Hill at the 3tech. Sweat, also out of Texas, is the top NT in the draft. Hopefully the Bengals can snag him.
  3. O

2023-24 Ohio State Basketball

Just in 2022-2023 though. For his career, prior to coming to Ohio State he was a 35% shooter. Still to your point I don’t think there was anything to suggest he would ever be a 43+% shooter like he was for Ohio State.
  4. O

Not to mention while Zed was only 6’7” (or 6’8” depending where you look), he has freakishly long arms, think his wingspan is something like 7’2”. I’m not sure what Townsends wingspan is but his arms don’t seem nearly as long as Zed’s.
  5. O

How Many Months Until Michigan’s Title is Vacated?

I remember when you said you weren’t coming on this board anymore because people were too mean, despite this being the biggest rivalry in sports. So not only are you a wussy who can’t handle some banter, you aren’t a man of your word either. On top of that you’re a bandwagon fan - disappear...
  6. O

How many seasons was he on the field during the game as a paid employee before Macdonald?
  7. O

You keep telling yourself that.
  8. O

Teacher faces termination after calling in sick for 2 days to attend a concert in Nashville, district says

Pantera played Feb 9th at the Bridgestone arena but it’s Nashville so she was more likely seeing Grace Potter at the Ryman Auditorium.
  9. O

Trouble in Columbia

It’s definitely entertaining, although I suspect we find it entertaining for different reasons.
  10. O

OSU was in on him early so the familiarity helps. He also obviously had no issue with Bradshaw being in the team. Hope he ends up in Cbus That would be a big win for Pope if he sticks with Lexington though.
  11. O

Ohio State Football 2024

Gotta be a little embarrassing to be 0-2 against a “finesse and coddle like a toddler” culture, no?
  12. O

Matt Gaetz....the end is near

I take it back, one does describe herself as a slut and she’s proud of it. I always got the vibe she uses it in a reclaimed fashion though. I haven’t really asked. The other 3 usually talk about everything else they enjoy/do other than sex work when talking themselves but next time the topic...
  13. O

Also, after thinking about it for a day or so, I’m not too surprised both Gayle and Okpara (especially after Meechie and Bradshaw came in). Holtmann always had an issue with accountability and entitlement. It had to rub off on the players. Now they won’t be automatically given starter...
  14. O

Anecdotal, sure, but the handful of sex workers I know are adamant they are not.
  15. O

Sad to hear happy thinks all sex workers are sluts. Very conservative and repressive outlook on the world’s oldest profession, coming from one of the boards most vocal “liberal” voices. Maybe happy isn’t all that progressive after all.