Recent content by OneTiger

1. O

Hillard Bradley boosters in shambles

Truth be told PN almost always finds a way to flub big games. Their entire off-season and beyond is aimed at beating PC. After a narrow victory over PC Coach Hillerich exclaimed "we own this town tonight"...😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🤣. PN will work hard to recruit a new QB for next year and once again focus on...
  2. O

Region 3 Final: Hilliard Bradley vs Upper Arlington...

I hope Bradley's QB mends enough to play next week. That kid is a difference maker.
  3. O

Pick North got cheated

Thanks Ironman, good luck to your team next season also. Tonight's R3 loser is done. The winner will be done next week.
  4. O

Pick North got cheated

I appreciate that you at least cast some doubt on the completion. The player did the best he could to sell it, the refs did the best they could to rule on it. That's all any hs football fan can ask.
  5. O

Pick North got cheated

Add the pics I posted to the video of the receiver clearly flubbing the catch and it is undisputable. But it's all good, I get it. Everyone on Yappi (D1) has had their arse kicked by PC in one sport or the other at one time or another. Div.1 State Champs 🏆 2017 & 2019 football. D1 Champs...
  6. O

Pick North got cheated

Watch how #9 has to reel the ball back in after he flubbed it. Be honest with yourself.
  7. O

Pick North got cheated

8. O

Pick North got cheated

No, YOU can't tell a play by a still frame. Unless you live under a rock the evidence is everywhere the pass was incomplete. YOU post a video proving thousands of Spectrum viewers wrong.
  9. O

Pick North got cheated

I saw the game live. I saw the replay with Spectrum announcers clearly indicating they witnessed a non catch. I saw the video on Twitter. I saw a 4 pic sequence of the non catch. Watch the game if you want to see it.
  10. O

Pick North got cheated

A) The receiver is clearly in the endzone (fields are green). B) The defender is tangled up with the receiver indicating the play is either happening or milliseconds from ending. C) The ball he should have secured indicating to the ref he maintained possession THROUGH contact with the ground has...
  11. O

Pick North got cheated

Oh snap! .....Touche' Oil filter. You really got me there...😆 🤣 😂. Brilliant retort. I'm devastated.
  12. O

Pick North got cheated

Yep. Seeming how Davidson is fairly close to Bradley I can see that. The school boundaries would indicate some Davidson families are now at Bradley. As we know here in Picktown that can cause some animosity. The Brian White game plan worked when HD had the players...but now?
  13. O

Pick North got cheated

Really hoping this thread keeps going. Haven't had this much fun since the summer of 08' JJHuddle days. PC/HD/UA and Lancaster fans were going at it all summer/fall.
  14. O

Pick North got cheated

Have you been around football much? Show me a pic in the history of hs, college, or pro football where the receiver flubs the ball out of his hands, on the ground, milliseconds after a legit catch. Cmon man, really????? The Spectrum announcers were making groaning noises during the replay. He...
  15. O

Pick North got cheated

I understand flash. The clip of the kid flubbing the catch in the endzone was on Twitter along with a pic of the PC receiver with one foot in the endzone, ruled out of bounds. Not digging them up. It's over now.