Recent content by Ohiohshoops3

1. O

MVAC

you are missing a team or two, but the best win absolutely is the Richmond win. McDonald just lost a coach who gave the one of the best stretches any program in the state has had. Coach Rasile’s success should be appreciated by the community and I am assuming the majority of his past players...
  2. O

D4 Canton Regional

WF is correct. Those three are all potential starters for the team if they were to have come out/been on the team. With that said, anyone could say what if for their team as well
  3. O

D4 Canton Regional

Wish I knew more on Lucas but: mcdonald: outside of the common knowledge of Rasile being one of best scorers in the state, they are a team that will pressure and ply relentless for an entire game. Portelese is the best compliment to Rasile and will work hard on the glass. If their point guard...
  4. O

D1 Cleveland Regional

Would like to see Mentor win as I am a distant fan of their style and the program that has been built there. Should be some great games this year!!
  5. O

D4 Canton Regional

Curious to see how the change in backdrop affects the shooting of these teams. The field house is not like any other gym in our region and could potentially pose some issues for players. With that said, cant wait to see Rasile play at the regional level. The kid is special player and this...
  6. O

MVAC

Who is playing tonight??
  7. O

2019-20 Mr Basketball Candidates

D1 isn’t the sole qualification of being “really good”. Not sure everyone’s fixation in that, the kid has had a great high school career.
  8. O

2019-20 Mr Basketball Candidates

This thread is a bunch of people who are classifying a kid base off “their observations” or “their opinions when they have not seen the majority of not all of these kids play. The fact is we have kids across the state with immense talent, it doesn’t matter the division. Zach Rasile is a...
  9. O

MVAC

East has improved as the season has moved forward. Curious to see how they compete in the post season. Coach has those kids playing hard.
  10. O

Warren D-3 District

Garfield coach has had his guys ready the last few years at this time of the season. Would not be shocked if they make a run to district finals.
  11. O

D1 Canton

One of more interesting districts in the state. It is one of the few districts that there is no smooth path to district finals or even semi finals. I look forward to watching some great basketball here!!
  12. O

D2 Boardman District

Struthers is starting to sputter here down the stretch. Talent wise they should be a top contender, but pst few weeks offense hasn’t been there.
  13. O

Orwell D-4 District

Big win for Bristol last night in regards to league championship. today’s game between badger and Lordstown will have some effect on seedlings. Any guess on how top 5-6 will shake out??
  14. O

Orwell D-4 District

Jfk beats andrews Osborne tonight by 2
  15. O

D4 AP Poll 1/27/20

Any one who would have the opportunity to see Zach play in high school would be in for a show. There are a ton of different opinions out there on him, his dad and the team, however one thing is certain, he may be the best shooter in person I have ever had the opportunity to watch. To top it...