Recent content by OhioBBLines

1. O

Coaching Changes

Wouldn't count those chickens yet. He just resigned. Big Walnut back open. Bad look all around. And yes, I am sure he deleted the twitter post of his hiring as did the AD.
  2. O

Van Wert Boys Basketball Coach Steps Down

Heard they wanted Dre White who went to Bath. Jeremy Best (old Crestview coach) will get a look. They also looked into Utendorf at Ottoville. Gut tells me its Best's job if he wants it.
  3. O

Western Buckeye League 2023

1. St. Marys 2. Wapak 3. Celina 4. Defiance 5. Ottawa Glandorf 6. Van Wert 7. Elida 8. Kenton 9. Shawnee 10. Bath
  4. O

I believe one plays Oline/DLine but I do not know that for sure. The other is backup QB and plays WR/DB I think. Do not really want to name names on here. Thats about all i would share.
  5. O

What i find wild is when the basketball coach pulled a kid off the floor for celebrating a dunk while on the bench, he got suspended one game before they even got on the bus that night.
  6. O

I heard two starters suspended 5 games each and a couple other guys 1 game. They call it an Oreo run for the freshman. Word is head coach is getting nothing. AD and superintendent won't even let the board discuss it. They are saying Head Coach is not responsible.
  7. O

Hazing Incidents

Wapakoneta having a hazing issue currently. Rumor is 2 kids suspended for 5 games each but nothing happening to the head coach.
  8. O

Martin RPI

Liberty-Benton being the 4 seed did not make their coaches very thrilled. In their meeting he said "we are really big fans of Martin RPI" in a sarcastic tone.
  9. O

Dover 2022/2023

33 Free Throws to 11 free Throws. 11 Free throws in a 4 Overtime game is insane.....Not to mention the "clock" issue during the JV game:rolleyes:
  10. O

Martin RPI

I get sample size, but they are essentially power rankings that change daily. It's not that hard to update i wouldn't think. Do the coaches actually like that voting isn't in their hands anymore or do they favor it? Do we know?
  11. O

Martin RPI

Why are we using an RPI system that doesn't even update until after December?
  12. O

Ohio Cardinal Conference 2022-23

12/13/22 Mansfield Madison Lexington -16.5 Mansfield Senior Mount Vernon -15.5 New Philadelphia -19.5 Ashland Wooster -3.5 West Holmes
  13. O

MAC Basketball

Whats the outlook for the other MAC teams? Parkway? Versailles?
  14. O

Martin RPI

You understand some coaches do not want the bye though? They want to play an easy game first to have their kids get their legs under them and used to tourney play.
  15. O

Both Cupps to Indiana next season?

Heard a rumor that Gabe's father and head coach at Centerville would also be going to Indiana as a special assistant next season as he wants to get into the college game. Anyone else hear anything about this yet?