Recent content by NWCC fan

1. N

NW Ohio Jobs?

I'll give Coach Moyer credit. He new it was going in the right direction and he was smart enough not to change anything. He's been on cruise control for a while.
  2. N

Cross County Conference

Thanks to both, joe51391 and BucksFan937 !!!!!
  3. N

Lima Senior to announce new HFC

Coach Smith is not going to Lima Senior.
  4. N

Cross County Conference

Thanks, guys! I'm waiting for BucksFan937 now.
  5. N

Cross County Conference

Can you two compare/contast the TCN & TVS football programs and Head Football coaching positions? Thanks!
  6. N

Cross County Conference

Who is the new coach at TCN?
  7. N

The Northwest Conference...you have the next move

I like the Parkway football & wrestling idea but the MAC would never go for it. It would just open a big can of worms.
  8. N

Perry is not going back to the NWC. It is not a good fit for Perry. They are very much like USV. They need to hang out with: USV, W-G, HN, & Ridgemont in all sports. Boy's basketball, I get the argument, but everything else is NWCC!!!!
  9. N

Perry really should've beaten Jefferson. It was their worst game. They win that one on most nights. It was a Saturday night and it was at Stadium Park. And the ref's sucked. Just sayin' no excuse, but just sayin'
  10. N

Why not DSJ? Did I miss something?
  11. N

Common sense says Parkway should do it. It would be great for those kids. But the adults won't travel.
  12. N

NWCC Adds Football Only Member

This may sound stupid but I had an idea of calling the NWCC the Indian Lake League or ILL and keep it to schools that are not very far from it. The irony would be that Indian Lake High School would not be a member, too big!!!!
  13. N

Perry needs to stay put with W-G, Ridgemont, USV, & HN. Similar schools. Like I said, DeGraff Riverside made a huge mistake in my opinion.
  14. N

NWCC Adds Football Only Member

So, lets list the NWCC football schools: Perry, W-G, HN, USV, Ridgemont, Elgin, Crestiline, Ridgedale. Now, in my thinking, DeGraff riverside made a big mistake because they are so similar to the other NWCC schools. Just my opinion. What about Fairbanks???
  15. N

What makes a coach successful?

The biggest reason is your level of competition, your schedule. Then, your talent level. Then your weight lifting and conditioning. then your coaching.