Recent content by North Viking

1. N

Akron City Series/Summit County Pick 'Em Week 13: The Playoff Edition

Standings will be posted ASAP including for the Playoff Edition crown. This week's deadline is 730 pm Friday. Rusty's College Parlay Picks have returned. My picks are in bold. Good luck to all! Week 13 Games (worth 1 point each) * = tie-breaker game (pick score/total points) Mayfield vs...
  2. N

Akron City Series/Summit County Pick 'Em Week 12 the Playoff Edtion & Results

Congrats to Week 11 The Playoff Edition winner Stow78alum. He tallied 20 out of a possible 26 points due to the 1 Bonus Point. Kudos to AjmBaseball on earning the aforementioned Bonus Point. He predicted a total of 70 points for the Stow game and the actual total was an eye popping 91...
  3. N

Akron City Series Pick 'Em Week 11: The Playoff Edition

Akron City Series/Summit County Pick 'Em Week 11: The Playoff Edition Wow! The 1st 10 weeks flew by. Kudos to PRICELESS for earning the Regular Season Championship with 181 points. He continues to sit alone atop the Big Board. Congrats to Week 10 winner Quest4Gold. He tallied 21 out of a...
  4. N

Akron City Series/Summit County Pick 'Em Week 10 & Results

Congrats to Week 9 winner Mr. Red Raider. He tallied an outstanding 23 out of 25 possible points. There was a snafu last week. WRA didn't play their game. Everybody received 1 point for that non-contest. Congrats also go out to PRICELESS. He enters Week 10 alone atop the Big Board with 166...
  5. N

Akron City Series/Summit County Pick 'Em Contest Week 9 & Results

Congrats to Week 8 winner bedevil. He is our 1st repeat winner of the season. He tallied 19 points out of a possible 25 and edged out 6 (Mr. Red Raider, FirestoneFan, Kyle E Woyote, Shortcut, brian1227, and jttwinsburg) other Yappsters via the tie-breaker. He was the only person to pick...
  6. N

Akron City Series/Summit County Pick 'Em Week 8 & Results

Congrats to Week 7 winner FirestoneFan. He accumulated 22 out of 25 possible points and edged out both frecriss and AjmBaseball via the tie-breaker. The new leaders atop the Big Board are PRICELESS and AjmBaseball with 128 points each. This week's deadline is 7 pm Friday. My picks are in...
  7. N

Akron City Series/Summit County Pick 'Em Week 7 & Results

Congrats to Week 6 winner frecriss. He tallied 20 out of a possible 20 points. There has been movement atop the Big Board. Now luckoftheirish and shortcut share the perch with 108 points each. Alert! This week's deadline is 7 pm Thursday. Tardy picks will be accepted until 7 pm Friday...
  8. N

Akron City Series/Summit County Pick 'Em: Week 6 & Results

Congrats to luckoftheirish on his Week 5 victory. He totaled a spectacular 23 out of a possible 25 points. It is now crowded atop the Big Board. PRICESLESS, VikingMan4477, and luckoftheirish, all have 92 points. This week's deadline is 7 pm Friday. Please let me know if I made any scoring...
  9. N

Walsh @ Hoban

Thoughts and predictions on this game.
  10. N

SVSM @ GlenOak

Thoughts and predictions on this game.
  11. N

Hoban vs SVSM @ InfoCision Stadium

This is a game only thread. Any tangents and I'll close the thread. There were actually some very insightful game related posts on Clark's thread.
  12. N

Akron City Series/Summit County Pick 'Em Week 5 & Results

Congrats to TheManBehindTheRows on his Week 4 victory. He scored 22 out of a possible 25 points and edged out Stevendurg and hubman via the tie-breaker. Stevendurg was the Rookie of the Year last season and TheManBehindTheRows seems destined to win that accolade this year. TheManBehindTheRows...
  13. N

Akron City Series/Summit County Pick 'Em: Week 4 & Results

Congrats to AjmBaseball1 on his Week 3 triumph. He earned 20 out of a possible 25 points. The "Saturday Night Special" game was worth 2 points last week. I forgot to post how many points it was worth :o. He is also our new Big Board Leader with 56 points. The rest of the results will be...
  14. N

Barberton @ Copley

This is the Magics return to the SL. The 1st time around they were KO'd. Will it be different this time? So far they are off to a hot start and so are the Indians. Thoughts and predictions please.
  15. N

Youngstown Mooney @ SVSM

Thoughts on this game? Predictions?