Recent content by murphy13

1. murphy13

2021 Massillon Football

Doesn't Ed's share a stadium with lakewood?
  2. murphy13

Mansfield High Tygers School Size Question

I was going to say I remember Mansfield having some great bball teams over the years.
  3. murphy13

2021 Massillon Football

Massillon plays Warren week 4 this year.
  4. murphy13

2021 Massillon Football

Pick Central week 1?
  5. murphy13

D II State Championship: Archbishop Hoban (10-0) vs. Massillon (10-1)

You would think carpal tunnel would have set in by now.
  6. murphy13

2020 Competitive Balance In Ohio High School Football

You are correct Hoban got in trouble for contacting a kid in a catholic middle school a few years back without permission.
  7. murphy13

https://www.ohsaa.org/eligibility/transfer
  8. murphy13

You should look up the transfer rules on the OHSAA website. You will find your answers there.
  9. murphy13

Hoban 35 Massillon 6

. The idea of competitive balance was never meant to balance things out. It was meant to shut up the Wayne County small school types by removing the prominent private schools from the lower ranks.
  10. murphy13

Jimmy's and Joe's > X's and O's. Hoban dominated up front on both sides of the ball with equal skill players it doesn't bode well no matter who the coach or what the scheme is.
  11. murphy13

Why do individuls and teams hate Massillon

Nice, nothing of substance to add in a meaningful way as usual. Tell Tom I said hi next time you are mowing his lawn. He's a good man.
  12. murphy13

Steubenville over achieves athletically and academically relative to their social economic status. They also enjoy fantastic support from their community. So I'll take your comparison as a compliment
  13. murphy13

Mansfield has a rich history in basketball and football. You should read up on them. Tough environment to go in and win at.
  14. murphy13

At the end of the day you are looking at people who hate a school and community they have no real affiliation with making up anecdotal stories nobody can verify one way or the other. Pretty sad existence if you ask me.
  15. murphy13

I was speaking to one of Del Medico's relatives he said Hoban has made conscious effort to draw from North Akron. That was back in 18. Seems they have done a great job of marketing the school and program.