Recent content by MUCraider06

1. M

Hilliard Davidson Wrestling Golf Outing July 1st @ Heritage Golf Club

Please save the date and join the Davidson Wrestling Team at our Golf Outing Fundraiser !!! Cost - $150.00 an individual or $600.00 per 4-some ( included - cart, golf , range , box lunch and 2 Premium Drink tickets ) * Mulligans, closest to pin , longest drive and raffles will be available as...
  2. M

Coaching Opportunities

Hilliard Weaver Middle School is searching for Head Wrestling Coach for the 24-25 school year. Previous coaching experience is required. Interested applicants should send their letter of interest and resume to Head High School Coach Jon Forgy at jon_Forgy@hboe.org . Possible teaching openings...
  3. M

Hilliard Weaver MS looking for a Head Wrestling Coach for 2024-25 season .

Hilliard Weaver Middle School is searching for Head Wrestling Coach for the 24-25 school year. Previous coaching experience is required. Interested applicants should send their letter of interest and resume to Head High School Coach Jon Forgy at jon_Forgy@hboe.org . Possible teaching openings...
  4. M

Coaching Opportunities

looks like Pickerington Central is open based on OHSAA
  5. M

2024 NCAA Pick'Em

125 - 7 Jakob Camacho - NCST 133 - 6 - Vito Arujau - COR 141 -2 - Beau Bartlett - PSU 149 - 5 - Ty Watters - WVU 157 -12 - Bryce Andonian - VT 165 - 4 - David Carr - ISU 174 - 9 - Carter Starocci - PSU 184 - (3) Dustin Plott (OKST) 197 - 1 - Aaron Brooks - PSU 285 - 8 - Owen Trephan - NCST
  6. M

DO BETTER/OHSAA PUPPETS

Waiting to get in the tournament was a joke ! waiting over an hour and then had to start weigh ins late. , when the information said kids could get in to check weight . I do think one wrestler missed weight by .2 due to this . We should not be waiting in line for an hour to get in for kids to...
  7. M

Perrysburg is now the toughest district

thats great .. I was 5 in the 80's ... so can go off of what it was like for me coaching there
  8. M

Perrysburg is now the toughest district

YES!!! We had to go there a few years ago from Central Ohio and was tough !!
  9. M

D1 Darby District 2024

10. M

Coaches Lying on records for seeding purposes

still what happens now
  11. M

Watkins Memorial Sectional

I think that 138 looks pretty deep as well !
  12. M

D-I Central District Sectional Selections

This is something that was brought up and hope to get fixed .
  13. M

D-I Central District Sectional Selections

Coffman picked last
  14. M

Summer Camps/Clinics

Mount Union is having one June 7th -9th