Recent content by MSU2016

1. M

D1 SW District (Kettering Fairmont)

215 Centerville from DubStat Ranking 17 Ronnie Butler Xenia 18 Jeremy Sanchez Fairborn
  2. M

Middletown Middies looking for new coach

Pay that man some money!!!!!
  3. M

2024 SWBL Offseason/Season

Josh Koogle would be a good fit. Knows how to be successful with low numbers. Talented OC. Gave Brookville all they had to handle in the playoff game with Brookville prob doubling them in numbers.
  4. M

Beavercreek Football Head Coach Position

Would bringing back the triple offense help them be successful?
  5. M

MVL Pick Em Final Round

St. Edward vs Springfield by 14 (42 Total Points) Massillon vs Hoban by 10 (24 Total Points) Toledo Central Catholic vs Bishop Watterson by 21 (63 Total Points) Glenville vs Alter by 7 ( 49 Total Points) Liberty Center vs Perry by 7( 34 Total Points) Versailles vs Kirtland by 7 (34 Total...
  6. M

2023-24 WOAC FOOTBALL

That is awesome for them!!! Glad to see their wrestling program doing well!
  7. M

MVL Pick Em Week 15

Bishop Watterson vs Celina Hoban vs Avon Steubenville vs Alter Kirtland vs Garaway Perry vs Harvest Prep Versailles vs Columbus Grove Toledo Central Catholic vs Chardon Moeller vs Springfield
  8. M

2023 GWOC Pick'em Playoff Edition Week 5

GWOC Game Springfield vs Moeller Bonus Games Hoban vs Avon Steubenville vs Alter Liberty Center vs Valley View Kirtland vs Garaway Bishop Watterson vs Celina Versailles vs Columbus Grove Massillon vs Anderson
  9. M

D V State Semifinal: Liberty Center vs Valley View

For viewing pleasure Last year's Regional Final
  10. M

Why I miss Saturday playoff games

I would agree that the lack of volunteers and the state not making it more financially intriguing for schools to host is hurting the state in finding places to host games. There are a lot of great stadiums and it always seems that the same schools host year in and year out. Wish the state would...
  11. M

Region 20 Championship: Germantown Valley View (12-1) versus Waynesville (11-2)

Makes sense... Wonder if VV also overlooked how good Waynesville actually is this year. I mean Wayneville beat Brookville early in the season by one TD. Then VV beat Brookville by a few scores. Dunno but agree that there should be some fireworks for sure in this game!!
  12. M

Region 20 Championship: Germantown Valley View (12-1) versus Waynesville (11-2)

Waynesville should be the favorite in this game. They already beat VV by 9. I mean it's not like they won in the last seconds of the game. Should be an interesting game. See how each team adjusts to slow down one another. Or will it be a high-scoring event again?
  13. M

2023 Southwestern Buckeye League

😂 😂 😂 😂 is this a real comment
  14. M

Yeah, that's why I said how do two outside people who don't work in the school district apply for it when it hasn't been posted externally? Seems like it would have to be posted externally before they could apply. Think that would be sketchy if they already knew who they wanted to hire and they...
  15. M

How can the Carlisle Job be posted in house and then two people outside apply for an in house job? That doesn't seem right. Interesting