Recent content by MooseJaw

1. MooseJaw

CHL Basketball 2020-21

It's looking like RIP Deer Park Elite. The circus has left town and left the DP program a mess.
  2. MooseJaw

Deer Park ?

I think there is something to this - having to actually play kids that are really from Deer Park could cause significant stress and heart issues, better to just resign.
  3. MooseJaw

Deer Park ?

or testicles. And to do it right before the season? Maybe a couple last minute transfers fell through so he bailed. This article mentions nothing about health issues. https://amp.cincinnati.com/amp/6217935002
  4. MooseJaw

Deer Park ?

What a joke - typicall ball less move by him. Why coach if you can’t stack the deck? He couldn’t handle the thought of coaching kids that were actually from Deer Park.
  5. MooseJaw

Wyoming 28 Clinton Massie 9

Wyoming plays great team defense but they are not big. I just don't see them having the horses to stop the Clinton Massie power game. They may get a few stops early in the game but CM will wear them down. 35-21 CM
  6. MooseJaw

CHL Basketball 2020-21

Got any details there heavenly father?
  7. MooseJaw

Mariemont vs. Shawnee

I've seen Mariemont and have not seen Shawnee, but from what I've read, I think Shawnee should win easily. Shawnee is athletic and has played, and beaten, bigger schools all year. Mariemont still hasn't even beaten a team with a winning record. They lost to Deer Park and barely beat a bad...
  8. MooseJaw

Cincinnati transfers(to and from)

The OHSAA exists for many reasons but one of them is to attempt to keep the playing field level. If some schools are recruiting and some are following the rules by not recruiting it creates an unfair advantage. Some schools are a closed district and some are open enrollment. If you are a closed...
  9. MooseJaw

CHL Football 2020

I get that, but still...three straight games and still no winning team? Even in this weird year that's pretty remarkable.
  10. MooseJaw

CHL Football 2020

I did too. What happened in the Indian Hill game? Was Valley View just better or did IH just blow the game? I have never seen an easier playoff path than Mariemont has gotten. This will be their fourth playoff game and they still haven't faced a team with a winning record. Better to be lucky...
  11. MooseJaw

Deer Park ?

Yep, usually all it takes is a little sabre rattling and OHSAA goes away. They don't have the resources to fight it
  12. MooseJaw

Deer Park ?

Bacon ---- Moeller
  13. MooseJaw

CHL Football 2020

Disagree, Indian Hill is a much better team than Wyoming this year. Indian Hill has way more play makers than Wyoming. I guess we'll know in a couple weeks. Wyoming had less than impressive wins over Reading and Madeira and Indian Hill blew out both by a combined 105-7
  14. MooseJaw

Deer Park @ Mechanicsburg

OK, so it was a decade plus 3 years. CHL teams usually get a rude awakening when they face MAC teams in the playoffs.
  15. MooseJaw

CHL Basketball 2020-21

The loss of Prater will hurt Wyoming but with Walker and Crayton they still might have enough to win the CHL again. I think Indian Hill has the talent, and depth the challenge them though. With Thornton, Robinson, Wachs etc. they could be a tough match up for Wyoming. I also think Mariemont will...