Recent content by MickeyMantle

1. MickeyMantle

2021 Lasalle Lancers

What's all this about Coach Parker leaving and why on earth would that have any affect on La Salle?
  2. MickeyMantle

2021 Lasalle Lancers

La Salle has its QB already. In fact, I'm pretty sure it has the next QB as well. Whether either ever has the poise and winning instinct Branam has is another question.
  3. MickeyMantle

Are you a true West Sider??

It was a theater for a local troupe right after the bowling alley shut down. Not sure if that still is the case.
  4. MickeyMantle

Are you a true West Sider??

Yes, that intersection is Harrison and Glenmore.
  5. MickeyMantle

2021 D2 Outlook

Let me sandbag, OK? I just hope the Lancers can keep a few of these games close.
  6. MickeyMantle

2021 D2 Outlook

La Salle is probably one of the best DII team in the state, but the Lancers will have a helluva time reaching the playoffs with that schedule.
  7. MickeyMantle

2021 Division II Schedules

Luckily, I believe, 12 get in per region this year. But good Lord.
  8. MickeyMantle

RIP Ashli Babbit

It seems hypocrite doesn't mean what you think it means.
  9. MickeyMantle

RIP Ashli Babbit

I'm not sure what that word salad means, but don't worry ... I spend very little time engaging here.
  10. MickeyMantle

RIP Ashli Babbit

While there are certainly crazies on both sides of the political aisle, so to speak, this forum has been an alt-right echo chamber for more than 10 years now. You can't even call it conservative because they've blown right past that particular ideology and straight into extremism. It's a case...
  11. MickeyMantle

RIP Ashli Babbit

This is the truth. It is sad. This woman had been radicalized by opportunistic profiteers spreading lies and general nonsense. It ws 30 years in the making and the process really sped up the past five years. She lost her life in the nation's Capitol trying to storm the SotH office. It's nuts...
  12. MickeyMantle

2021 DII REGION 8

Branam was only a two-year starter, unfortunately. Seems he probably should have started as a sophomore, but that's another thread. La Salle looked light years ahead of WW in the playoffs this year and that surprised me after the past three years or so ... it was more reminiscent of La Salle...
  13. MickeyMantle

Moeller penalized for recruiting

Must be tough not playing by the college rules anymore 😂
  14. MickeyMantle

Why do individuls and teams hate Massillon

Hate is too big a burden and way too much of a word for a high-school fan base. But in 20+ years of covering high-school football, the behavior I saw in the 2005 state title game and a 2017 state semifinal went totally beyond anything I've seen in two decades. In fact, the words coming out of...
  15. MickeyMantle

In all seriousness what is the possibility of Moore leaving for a college coaching job?

He won the big one in 2014 with a team that had never experienced the playoffs before. He just needs a state-championship caliber team. They have seen those the past three years.