Recent content by member1

1. M

Question about Middle School AAU and school teammates

Thanks for the feedback... So no more than 2 per team until June 1. Got it.
  2. M

Question about Middle School AAU and school teammates

Is there a OHSAA regulation for Middle School and the number of participants that can play on a summer team from the same school? I am talking AAU, 3 on 3, YMCA leagues, etc.....Just looking for some clarification. Thanks.
  3. M

Cleveland Heights removed from the Post Season by OHSAA

If there has been a precedent set for penalties/consequences with a prior situation (Mentor 2004) could that possibly play into the legal interpretation of the bylaw? In one case you do this and another case you do that? Regardless of what your bylaw says is it fair within the lens of the law...
  4. M

Cleveland Heights removed from the Post Season by OHSAA

I hate this for the kids. Wow what a blunder.... If there was a verbal by an OHSAA administrator. My bet is Heights could not Who , When and Where that person. Otherwise, its clear as day what the bylaw says... Tough penalty, but man you can't overlook this one. Yikes!
  5. M

Richmond High School Gym seats 7,800!!

It's understood in those states. Build big gyms. They will come.
  6. M

Richmond High School Gym seats 7,800!!

Crazy. They build those gyms in Indy like that though. Comparable to what Texas does with HIgh School Football stadiums. According to Wik 12 of the 14 largest are in that state.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_high_school_gyms_in_the_United_States
  7. M

XFL-Kickoff change..

I watched some of the games over the weekend. I am a fan of the change the league implemented on kick-offs. I think it provides a level of progressive safety measures all while still having the excitement of the kick-off. I say implement it now. Across the board. My OP...
  8. M

Trotwood scored 153?

Trotwood was not pressing in the 4th quarter or most of the 3rd for that. Nmont was. That is why the score was so out of hand. Ramnation has moved on....Have a great one!
  9. M

Trotwood scored 153?

Yes I do. Very clearly. And living in the world of stereotypes everyday, it is still a very prevalent misnomer that "Urban" teams often can out "athlete" teams but when it comes to "execution" they fall short. Why are we playing this game? I did not want to go here. It was a byproduct of...
  10. M

Trotwood scored 153?

Not meant for you to bite. Just look at history. It will always tell the truth. Or just watch Hoosiers....Anyway good win Rams. Keep it rolling.
  11. M

Trotwood scored 153?

You know except what I am "implying". The stereotype that a running and pressing team cannot slow the ball down and play a more discipline, controlled style. And most of these type teams are majority black and/ or considered "urban". There is no real implying at all, it's real. Now it...
  12. M

Trotwood scored 153?

Very impressive two game span. Played hard man defense. Very little trapping full court. Solid half court execution and hitting open shots. Things teams like this are not supposed to do. Discipline....Great job kids and coaches. Now go get that ship!
  13. M

Trotwood scored 153?

Two big wins in two days. Very contrasting styles and the Rams out played and out executed both teams. This shows the versatility of the kids and the coaching staff. Extremely well done.
  14. M

Trotwood scored 153?

Nahh it's spelled S t a t e C h a m ps!! Just sayin...
  15. M

Trotwood scored 153?

🏆🥇🥇🏆 There you are sir. Participation trophy as required.... #Ramnation