Recent content by LostAtSea

1. L

Division I State Semifinal: Mentor (13-0) vs. Pickerington Central (12-1)

The most recent Mentor/Pickerington Central game was about as close as it could get with both teams making big plays and stops at different times throughout, and Mentor would consistently be 9-1 or 10-0 playing the schedule Pickerington Central played this season. No doubt, but this is a...
  2. L

Division I State Semifinal: Mentor (13-0) vs. Pickerington Central (12-1)

Mentor needed Triv to be gone for them to win a state title. It's obvious he was never going to get it done. Wouldn't shock me if they win a title next year with Kipp still there and likely hungry to end his high school career on top. Mentor will probably give Triv a ring if that happens, no...
  3. L

Lake Catholic 2019

What's interesting is that during the demise of the school that actually began after Sr. St. Ann was forced out as principal, a large portion of the non-administrative people working there and those in the LC community with any common sense could see the warning signs of trouble grow with each...
  4. L

Lake Catholic 2019

The football team, similar to the school in the past five years or so, has bottomed out. Actually, LC fans better hope this is the bottom. The school's enrollment creeping near maybe half or at the least 1/3 less than it was only a relatively short time ago doesn't help the football team, but...