Recent content by lightyears2012

1. L

2020 SWBL Final Season

Probably basketball players who don’t want to risk their season is my guess.
  2. L

2020 SWBL Final Season

Ross get a playoff W regardless if you want to give credit or not.
  3. L

2020 SWBL Final Season

Hard to believe that was Ross’s first ever playoff win. Without seeing the stats I’m gonna guess that had 600+ yards rushing
  4. L

2020 SWBL Final Season

Ross run game is stout and that oline looks DI
  5. L

2020 SWBL Final Season

Ross 31 Monroe 7 half
  6. L

2020 SWBL Final Season

It's bad but there are worse.
  7. L

* Participation playoffs

Maybe so but the rules are the rules. When I went to school only 4 teams made the playoffs per region and guess what? They changed the rules
  8. L

2020 SWBL Final Season

21-3 a 21-3 at half
  9. L

Long Playoff Road Trips

I wish it was Elida to Monroe lol
  10. L

2020 SWBL Final Season

Can't imagine they would loosen restrictions.
  11. L

State Poll #2

Not to take anything away from VV, but didn’t Monroe’s goalie give them a gift right in front of the goal? Two good teams who get to play a second match.
  12. L

SWBL Matchup tonight..Bellbrook at Oakwood

Monroe has won the league 3 of 4 and likely 4 of 5 with either an outright or tie with Oakwood this year. My point is it’s been a minute since Bellbrook dominated the league, but does explain why the polls always look the way they look. Name recognition above other factors, especially for the...
  13. L

No sound but hey 🤷‍♂️
  14. L

https://m.youtube.com/user/OakwoodSchools
  15. L

2020 SWBL Final Season

I don’t see Brookville being able to handle Monroe’s running game. Monroe by 14 minus a major mistake that gives Brookville an easy score so( one kid has carried the ball 3 times I believe and fumbled twice) Monroe by 7.