Recent content by Lewis43D

1. Lewis43D

2024 Louisville Leopards Football

I think ending in Jones is fine, but the other two I would probably agree with you on. I am not sure I can speak on the locker room issues with CG, but I can see it with Frank for sure. Talked football with him several times over the years and was not impressed. One of those people who thought...
  2. Lewis43D

I just wasnt sure if he was going to be coaching for sure. What position did he take? It wasnt a principal correct? As far as the uniforms and equipment go I would guess they would be able to use some of the freshman stuff and maybe pass it down. The 8th grade team is a big win for the football...
  3. Lewis43D

The latest leopard rumor is Greg Dickerhoof from Tusky Valley will be joining the leopard staff. Not sure if he is a defense or offense coach, but we should welcome him with open arms. Louisville has not been the greatest place to coach the last 5 or so years.
  4. Lewis43D

Which two games? Then we will just not play the rest? I see a 5 or 6 win season here. New Philadelphia 6-5 Alliance 6-5 at Northwest 5-6 Marlington 6-4 at North Canton Hoover 6-6 Canton Central Catholic 7-5 at Canfield 7-4 Green 10-4 South Range 12-2 at Wooster 3-7
  5. Lewis43D

Looks like we might not have a lot of linemen next season. Any thoughts on the little leopards now having 4th and 5th grade, then 6th and 7th, since the 8th grade team is going into the school?
  6. Lewis43D

Louisville Leopards Football 2024

Fingers crossed some heavy changes are made this off season. I was extremely disappointed when we ran the exact same offense the last 7 weeks of the season. Most of the points scored came late in the game when the 2nd team was in. Wasnt really expecting that, very confused as to why nothing...
  7. Lewis43D

Louisville Leopards Football 2023

Glad we can finally close the book on this thread, 2024 lets shoot for 3-7
  8. Lewis43D

Our offense would have improved dramatically just to be considered bad. Not sure why we didn't move to the 2nd string qb get him ready for next season. I get the qbs Dad is on staff but time to look towards the future.
  9. Lewis43D

Interesting I am not exactly sure who you are referring to, but I have it narrowed down to 2, each for different reasons.
  10. Lewis43D

I see what you did there and I like it, however I am hopeful Green doesnt put up 40 on us in the 1st half.
  11. Lewis43D

Week 6: Perry Panthers (2-3) at Louisville Leopards (1-4)

Someone needs to tell the players to get a grip on reality, they were at the little leps game last night getting their pictures with taken with the younger players. The team is losing weekly by 40 at half and going to only have 1 win this season. So strange to me that the players still walk...
  12. Lewis43D

if the leps didnt get kicked out, do you still think they would have fallen this far or did it start to fall apart after we got booted?
  13. Lewis43D

Week 6: Perry Panthers (2-3) at Louisville Leopards (1-4)

From what I can see the seniors have already packed it in, time to sit them and get the underclassmen ready for next year. I know we didnt have a lot of seniors playing anyway, but it is beast for the team to prepare for next season. I hope they show up tonight and at least get 20 points.
  14. Lewis43D

Wrestling, Baseball and Basket have good teams, but not as many kids are playing football at the moment. Hopefully we can get that turned around, the youth program has good numbers but people jump ship quick when they see the writing on the wall. I know last week going into lake they knew they...
  15. Lewis43D

Leopards going to lie down and rollover or put up a fight this week. I think it is time to get as many underclassmen in there and ready for next year. Lots of Seniors already packing it in so might as well let them sit on the bench.