Recent content by lancaster90

1. L

Seventh state AP basketball poll

Like I said this is a joke of a poll.
  2. L

Seventh state AP basketball poll

Hey AP voters, how is Fisher Catholic not in the top ten let alone not receiving votes. This is a team that is currently 20-3 and if they win today it will 21-3. Here are the reasons they should be ranked: Their three losses are to #3 Newark Catholic and that score was 56-52 and likely on a...
  3. L

Should DI and DII go to 64 teams each in football?

Give me a break and think about it. 1 champion out of 108 in each of 6 divisions , which means no chance to win a state title 99.8% of the time. The smaller the number in each Division the better each school has to win a title. Maybe there is a case for 10 Divisions instead of the 7 now.
  4. L

Should DI and DII go to 64 teams each in football?

I have no problem with 64 in both D1 and D2. Maybe it is time for an 8th Division in Football to go along with 1 or 2 eight man football Divisions. Michigan has 8 Divisions and 2 8-man Divisions and they have less schools play Football than Ohio does. At least Ohio is not California, Texas, and...
  5. L

Officiating

I do not like the new Foul Rules. I do not like it in the Women's College game and do not think it was necessary for the High School game. What was wrong with the Old Foul Rules? I my opinion nothing.
  6. L

2023 Ohio HS Football TV, Radio, Internet Streaming Broadcasts (Week 11)

Lancaster @ Westerville North 7PM WLOH 104.5FM
  7. L

Battle of Pickerington - OCC

Gahanna is on a roll and if Pick North plays like they did last night, this could get ugly like when Gahanna played Pick Central earlier in the year. I suspect that will not happen and North will play better. I like Gahanna at home by 7 but I will not be surprised with any score large or small...
  8. L

Groveport-Madison @ Pickerington Central

Did not sound like Groveport showed up last night.
  9. L

Division 1: where an 0-10 team will make the postseason

And we are down to 2 winless teams in D1 both in Cincinnati. And who would of thought that Colerain would have been one of those two teams still winless. Next question is how many 1 win teams are getting in?
  10. L

Division 1: where an 0-10 team will make the postseason

I believe were down to 4 winless teams now in D1.
  11. L

Dayton Public Schools Will Not Have Athletic Trainers On The Sidelines

I hope someone does not get a broken body part or let alone have something happen like Demar Hamlin. This is nothing more than a disaster waiting to happen. Let's hope there is a doctor in the stands.😧
  12. L

Article Central Ohio Week 3 Top 20's + Games Of The Week

Agreed, but Amanda is in a down cycle but at least they are better than last year and most years this would be a game that goes a long way to helping determine the MSL Buckeye. Bloom-Carrol is really good and Amanda is definitely improved from a year ago.
  13. L

Article Central Ohio Week 3 Top 20's + Games Of The Week

Missed that prediction by that much. Davidson must be very good this year.
  14. L

CENTRAL OHIO RANKINGS AFTER WEEK 2 (A New #1)

Here are my top five in both polls D1/D2 1. Upper Arlington 2. Pickerington North 3. Pickerington Central 4. Gahanna 5. Hilliard Davidson Olentangy and Dublin Coffman would be my next two. D3-D7 1. Watterson 2. Hamilton Township 3. Granville 4. Heath 5. Harvest Prep. Bloom-Carroll and...
  15. L

Week 2: Lancaster @ Hamilton Township

Thomas has been excellent Kicking and has gotten better every time I have seen him kick. He is the backup punter. Dickerson is the punter and he kicks high and deep punts. Both went to kicking camps and did great at them. Lancaster's kicking game is not a problem this year. It would have been...