Recent content by KnightHawk55

1. K

Dover accepted into Ohio Cardinal Conference

so Dover will now leave their brief connection with the OVAC, I am guessing
  2. K

Regional Semifinals: Bishop Hartley (10-2) vs Sheridan (11-1)

No no no.......Hartley has been careless all year and this Sheridan team is the real deal.....Big Red-Generals regional final.......I have never seen a more undisciplined private school than Hartley has been this year.......28-7 the reverse....Sheridan.
  3. K

R15 Hartley/Philo cancelled

Absolutely, Brian 1227.....That guy never has anything good to say.....
  4. K

Columbus Eastmoor Academy

That's it...blame everything on the liberals......I guess spelling and education aren't important to the cons....their not there pronouns....Why don't you just live your life and let everyone else do the same.....this is a football forum, NOT a slam on politics.....
  5. K

Week 6 Bishop Hartley (4-1) @ Bishop Watterson (5-0)

Agreed........let's stick to football and not political nonsense.........still think it will be BW 17- BH 10
  6. K

Week 6 Bishop Hartley (4-1) @ Bishop Watterson (5-0)

Even though I am an avid Hartley fan....I have to agree with 17-10.....BW.....
  7. K

First AP state poll

Amen......this AP poll seems to be constructed by people who DO NOT know anything about hs football..........
  8. K

Central Ohio Games Of The Week (Week 2)

Is it really? Some people complain about publics playing Catholics due to "recruiting"......now that we, the Catholics schedule other Catholic schools, the crabbing still goes on.......must be Rep who find fault in everything.....and the other Catholic schools in Central Ohio support the other...
  9. K

Toronto Red Knights 2023 Football Preview

Why are Toronto and Wellsville not playing this year.....kind of stupid......and Wellsville should come back to play in the ovac.....Madonna, Weir, Edison, SCC, Bridgeport, East Liverpool, Beaver, Oak Glen, etc.......
  10. K

Ironton Independent in 2024

That's so great......two established powers fighting it out.....
  11. K

Ironton Independent in 2024

I am from Columbus and have visited Ironton on several occasions and I have, not that I am that important, found Ironton to be a very nice city. I remember a great farmers market. It seems like a big city in a smaller form.......Hartley, of whom I am a fan, used to play the Tigers. I wish...
  12. K

IVC 2023

The OVAC likes having CV within their ranks.....
  13. K

Post Season Interview with Bryson Winbush Columbus Hartley Wide Receiver

Scheduling difficulties and those who played at Hartley in 2021 did not want to come to Hartley again.....simple.....
  14. K

Division III State Championship: Canfield (13-1) vs. Bloom-Carroll (14-1)

Bishop Hartley fan sends best wishes to Bloom-Carroll on bringing the title back to Central Ohio........
  15. K

D IV State Semi-Final: Steubenville (12-2) vs Wyoming (14-0)

I always wonder that as well......who can say that and be correct?