Recent content by JElder

1. J

GMC 20-21 Basketball

Parents complaining and a weak AD.
  2. J

Ben Knostman/Tipp City Tippecanoe

I It should be a great game. I think IH is very good.
  3. J

GMC 20-21 Basketball

Rumors about Tim Austing to Sycamore as well...
  4. J

Elder Basketball 2020-2021

If true Austing to Sycamore would be good for Elder fans hoping he coaches Elder one day. He hasn't been a head coach in a long time, him taking this job could lead to Elder. Although I still think/hope Ryan Flemming gets Elder when JS hangs it up.
  5. J

GMC 20-21 Basketball

Scott Kerr for Colerain???? Wally for Sycamore???
  6. J

I really wanted East to beat LaSalle due to East being overrated all year. LaSalle is a difficult matchup for Elder and they are playing really well. Look for another game in the 40's and possible OT...
  7. J

Why would they do that?
  8. J

GMC 20-21 Basketball

Are they playing tonight? Whats the other shoe dropped mean?
  9. J

GMC 20-21 Basketball

They were enrolled this summer. Yes both players are D1 and very athletic. As JTK said the parents were also bad at OH this year and not very accepting of the new kids.
  10. J

GMC 20-21 Basketball

Even when they have talent OH regularly score in the 40's. This year they had two transfers that will both be D1 players and they didn't adapt their to their talents and style of play.
  11. J

GMC 20-21 Basketball

19-19 going into OT. That game was awful mostly because of OH holding the ball for a minute at a time every possession. I can't imagine sending kids that have basketball talent there at this stage.
  12. J

GMC 20-21 Basketball

Offense is going to get the benefit of the doubt on that. He was also fouled so it couldn't have been a travel. I think it was a good call.
  13. J

Hamilton is dangerous no doubt but they will play at a fast pace which Elder loves. I like this matchup for Elder as long as they shoot it well. They will get plenty of open looks.
  14. J

OHSAA visited UD last weekend, I'm hearing UD or Vandalia Butler will be the host.
  15. J

Southwest Districts thread

There are some fantastic 2nd round games: West High - LaSalle Hamilton - Princeton Oak Hills - Turpin Walnut - Mason FF - West Middletown - Mt Healthy