JElder's latest activity

• J
    JElder reacted to adselder09's post in the thread Elder Basketball 2020-2021 with Like Like.
    They've been shooting lights out at Fairfield. Hope the venue change doesn't mess with their shooting rhythm. But I agree with JE...
  • J
    JElder replied to the thread GMC 20-21 Basketball.
    Offense is going to get the benefit of the doubt on that. He was also fouled so it couldn't have been a travel. I think it was a good call.
  • J
    JElder replied to the thread Elder Basketball 2020-2021.
    Hamilton is dangerous no doubt but they will play at a fast pace which Elder loves. I like this matchup for Elder as long as they shoot...
  • J
    JElder reacted to EHS 2001's post in the thread Elder Basketball 2020-2021 with Like Like.
  • J
    JElder replied to the thread Elder Basketball 2020-2021.
    OHSAA visited UD last weekend, I'm hearing UD or Vandalia Butler will be the host.
  • J
    JElder reacted to adselder09's post in the thread Elder Basketball 2020-2021 with Like Like.
    The shared "Athlete of the Year" is getting old, especially when one of the two doesn't really deserve it.
  • J
    JElder replied to the thread Southwest Districts thread.
    There are some fantastic 2nd round games: West High - LaSalle Hamilton - Princeton Oak Hills - Turpin Walnut - Mason FF - West...
  • J
    JElder reacted to cincyhoops's post in the thread Elder Basketball 2020-2021 with Like Like.
    I don't really think Oak Hills is better without those two. But to your point, I don't think they are any worse now that those two are...
  • J
    JElder replied to the thread GMC 20-21 Basketball.
    The Hamilton kids were out due to transfer issues but they were just ruled eligible by OHSAA a few days ago. I think both KJ and Zongo...
  • J
    JElder reacted to 4GX's post in the thread 2020-21 Basketball Bombers! with Like Like.
    I don't like to admit that I've not seen them play (I'm not even sure how many spectators are allowed into the gym for games-- I think...
  • J
    JElder replied to the thread Big Moe Basketball.
    You make a fair point but so do I. Moeller has been loaded with high level D1 and D2 kids for years not to mention NBA talent. Anyone...
  • J
    JElder replied to the thread Big Moe Basketball.
    Moe will be down for Moe next season but I still expect them to finish 2nd in the GCLS behind Elder. I would think they go 16-6 or in...
  • J
    JElder reacted to tune89's post in the thread Moeller AD with Like Like.
    My brother-in law told me it had to do with him not reporting/taking action on a staff member that was arrested for assault. A female...
  • J
    JElder replied to the thread Dayton D1 Tourney......
    Elder will have to beat some good teams to get to the Regional in the first place. If they do match up Centerville imo will beat Elder...
  • J
    JElder replied to the thread Dayton D1 Tourney......
    Last 5 games X has beaten Wayne, Elder, LaSalle, Moe, and Cov Cath. They are the hottest team in the state.