Recent content by IndianaBanana

1. IndianaBanana

MAC question, curious re: Parkway

I just assumed, because they're a catholic school and all. But I'll take your word for it.
  2. IndianaBanana

MAC question, curious re: Parkway

It's one of those weird intangible components that logically doesn't add up, but for some reason you kind of subscribe to the notion of. I could be wrong, but I always felt the MAC catholic scale goes as follows: St. Johns St. Henry Maron Local Minster Coldwater Fort Recovery Versailles New...
  3. IndianaBanana

Midwest Athletic Conference 2021

On the FR side of things. I believe Troy is a QB. We'll see where his progression goes, but I do agree, Indians will be down for a bit.
  4. IndianaBanana

Midwest Athletic Conference 2020

It was pretty hilarious, and so is that fact lol. Yeah I'd look for it, but I know it take too much of out of my workday to find it.
  5. IndianaBanana

Midwest Athletic Conference 2020

Anyone else remember seeing that tweet by someone from McComb 2 years ago getting cocky and saying the MAC's reign is over because they won State that year and a MAC team didn't (ML lost to Kirtland)? Good times.
  6. IndianaBanana

Thanks to everyone for making this a memorable season on here!

Now we embark on the most barren of annual wastelands... Yappi Offseason Threads.
  7. IndianaBanana

D VII State Championship: New Bremen (9-2) vs Warren JFK (9-2)

He just posted another one on his twitter! I'm sure it'll be on facebook too if it isn't already. Maybe his myspace too? Dang!
  8. IndianaBanana

I think he's the older brother of Cole Hull, the really good running back they had the year before they won state.
  9. IndianaBanana

State Title Games Stream

where and how, my boy? Where and how?
  10. IndianaBanana

Finish the fight Cards.