Recent content by Hamchuck

1. H

Portsmouth (7-2) @ Ironton (8-1) 10/22 (129th rivalry game)

Ironton lost their starting qb early in the 1st qtr. and was down 9-7 at the half. They came out 2nd half and shut Portsmouth out to win 36-9. Tigers are now 9-1 and 2021 OVC Champs and should be #1 seed in DV R19.
  2. H

gc8, a classic in front of a packed house.
  3. H

Concessions that stray from the norm

Yes, everyone but us river rats.
  4. H

Concessions that stray from the norm

Ironton has Tacos in a bag , a good hot dog w/homemade sauce, and Giovannis pizza. There is a shaved ice truck the kids love, too.
  5. H

This rivalry is one of the oldest and best in all of Ohio. Ironton and Portsmouth have played each other 128 times since 1902. Ironton leads the series 61-60-7. Between 1906 and 1910, these teams played each other 9 times and Portsmouth outscored Ironton 268-0. In the Bob Lutz era of Ironton...
  6. H

Friday Finals (Week 5)

Ironton 36 South Point 0
  7. H

Archbishop Moeller @ Ironton

Ironton's Danny Pride who played for the Chicago Bears narrated that video.
  8. H

The Moeller game is on Spectrum channel 1. All of the Tigers home games are televised on mytowntv on youtube. They are a local outfit and they do a real nice job. The Moeller game is a regional game of the week or something on Spectrum.
  9. H

Ironton is without their starting QB, RB/LB and next best RB. Even with them it would be an uphill battle to beat Moeller. Size and numbers are against them. Historic Tanks Stadium is one of the last covered stadiums around and I am sure the place will be packed to see Moeller. I am just hoping...
  10. H

With 1.9 seconds left Ironton returns kickoff back to beat Jackson 13-10

Again, where in my post did I mention Moeller? If the Ironton Moeller matchup is pretty well known on this board then why not post your thoughts where it is being discussed? Is that too hard for you to comprehend?
  11. H

If there is why not post your opinion on those threads. My thread is about the Ironton Jackson game. SMH.
  12. H

You're right, I changed it, should be an ESPN Top 10 play of the week. I wasn't posting about Moeller so why do you bring it up? Lancaster wouldn't beat Moeller, probably wouldn't beat Ironton either.
  13. H

With 5 seconds on the clock Jackson kicks a field goal to go on top of Ironton 10-7. With 1.9 seconds on the clock Jackson kicks off to Ironton, who executes multiple laterals to score the winning touchdown. Ironton 13 Jackson 10. Unbelievable finish.
  14. H

Scrimmage schedule of schools..."Who, and When."

8/7 Ironton hosting Waverly 7:00 p.m.
  15. H

Week one what game(s) are you taking in?

Ironton hosting Wheelersburg