Recent content by gobluetom

1. G

Massillon impresses OHSAA

Either Central like Columbus, rotate them or have them in Cincinnati every year.
  2. G

A Glimpse into our open border future...

Good!!!
  3. G

Hoban 35 Massillon 6

I already did, and the school I attended currently has 4 more state championships than yours does. But you do have the all important 2-1 all time series lead, LOL
  4. G

Hoban 35 Massillon 6

4-0
  5. G

Hoban 35 Massillon 6

Especially when you win all of them, versus losing all of them. I congratulated you on the win, and then your fans go right back into "crap that happened 50-100 years ago" mode Yeah for the AP!!!
  6. G

Hoban 35 Massillon 6

What does Michigan have to do with this thread? 4-0 0-6 0-48
  7. G

Hoban 35 Massillon 6

And beat you when a state title was on the line(status quo for both teams), thanks for the memory!
  8. G

Hoban 35 Massillon 6

4-0 2014(Nordonia),2015(Perry),2016(Perry) and, 2019(34-17) You are 0-6 if memory serves, including 0-4 against GCL schools right?
  9. G

Hoban 35 Massillon 6

OHIO’S NUMBER ONE WINNER LOL 0< any team that has won a state playoff title or more
  10. G

Hoban 35 Massillon 6

LOL, Thank God for the Northeast Ohio AP pollsters!! Unfortunately for you, they can't award you any more "titles".
  11. G

Hoban 35 Massillon 6

4-0:)
  12. G

Hoban 35 Massillon 6

you should count the 1972 and 2019 "titles" also then, LOL
  13. G

Whoever actively subverts the electorate's faith in our elections is guilty of treason

I hope conservatives don't spend the next four years acting like a*holes, like a lot of those on the left have for the last four years.
  14. G

Why do individuls and teams hate Massillon

Online fans( a good amount), not all act like they are God's gift to high school football, and talk down to other fanbases(including those who have won multiple state championships).