Recent content by gobluetom

1. G

Black teens are killed 20 times more often than white teens by gun violence.

Nope just those who advocate for criminal behavior, no matter the race. You appear to be the racist, as seeing all members of society as a subset, instead of as an individual.
  2. G

Black teens are killed 20 times more often than white teens by gun violence.

Right on queue, well done.:)
  3. G

Goodbye Jeopardy ............liberal guest hosts to crash ratings

I voted for Libertarian Party, so I am not sure I get your point?
  4. G

Oakley School Board Members Caught on Video Bashing Parents

Total money received for education divided by total number of students. Each parent decides whether the value is worth the price of education, and if need be pays the difference out of their own pocket. I don't like the fact that tax dollars are indirectly going to unions, and associations...
  5. G

Don't think I'm getting my money's worth, Cincinnati publics have immense expenses and little results. Parent's should allocate the tax money allocated to education, to decide what is in their child's best interest, not have corrupt teacher's unions do it for them. School choice is best for...
  6. G

Better question is who are they funding.. USE OF MEMBER MONEY FOR POLITICS IS UNPOPULAR AND MISUNDERSTOOD 68 percent of registered voters say they are concerned that public employee unions have too much influence over politicians who, when elected, must negotiate with these groups. (FOX News...
  7. G

Teachers Unions don't care about students, they only care about the members of the teachers unions. Keep expanding the school voucher system, and getting these kids a real education, so they can have a bright future, is the only way to break this cycle of government run education corruption and...
  8. G

Biden declares the era of ‘America First’ diplomacy over.

Biden is as big of as an anti-American pos as Obama was during his terms.
  9. G

Defunding teachers unions would be a great start.
  10. G

GUSHER of liberal hate speech on full display over Limbaugh

From my experience none
  11. G

A CUT FOR THE "BIG GUY"

Wonder if phony aholes Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein are interested, "all the president's sons", just an idea.
  12. G

Does God exist? How do you know or why do you believe?

In my opinion that is the ever-growing size and scope of our federal government gives it enormous power over virtually every aspect of our lives, power that in the wrong hands can be used to reward supporters, exact revenge and punish enemies.
  13. G

Unity! One in five Americans now believe Joe Biden can unite the country

I think it's one of his few good ones. 99.9% are garbage