Recent content by gobluetom

1. G

Rigging the Next Election for DC

16 million more racist democrats voted for white Biden than Obama, who even though I did not think much of him, was vastly more popular than Biden has ever dreamed of being. Just a coincidence lol
  2. G

Monday April 15 Pro-Palestine mass protests

The word think doesn't apply to him.
  3. G

Monday April 15 Pro-Palestine mass protests

Don't you and your leftist thug buddies have some cities to burn down?
  4. G

Trump cheered in Harlem.

22%
  5. G

Cheap Insulin is a lie!!!

He is driving me to drink lol
  6. G

We do and it was more affordable until the federal government came in and drove up the cost just like everything they get involved in.
  7. G

AOC Praises Hamas

The squad sucks and should all have to move to palestine to show their support . Bunch of anti American scumbags
  8. G

You must be kidding
  9. G

Producers don't cause inflation they react to it. Tell that to your buddy Biden and his "shrinkflation" bs narrative.
  10. G

You are a parody. You know what the driver of inflation is right? Listen and try to comprehend, if you are capable. https://www.bing.com/videos/riverview/relatedvideo?&q=milton+friedman+inflation+&&mid=F36C1520BFB13B46A197F36C1520BFB13B46A197&&FORM=VRDGAR
  11. G

https://www.bls.gov/cpi/
  12. G

Costs are through the roof under Biden for everything but insulin. Great thread prov1 lol
  13. G

Trouble in Columbia

Does prov1 always take the idiotic contrarian position on purpose no matter how stupid he sounds. I vote yes
  14. G

Can I have the 100's of thousands I paid into social security with compound interest I would have gotten in the market to offset the "Bidenflation"
  15. G

Juror #11

Too many looney leftists for that to occur