Recent content by FourthAndOne

1. F

2022 Football

Moeller securing a better location for home games should be a priority. And not just for Football, but for the Soccer and Lacrosse programs as well. I know the neighbors around Moeller have fought Moeller being able to build a stadium/lights on campus but seriously, hire a good zoning attorney...
  2. F

Division 1 Semi Final: Archbishop Moeller (13-1) vs Springfield (12-1)

Lets hope a kid who was coming off a head/neck type injury wasn't playing less than 100 percent
  3. F

2022 Football

Have to assume Marshall wasn't a 100 percent last night, there is no other explanation. Elder isn't that dumb, his hands appeared to be somewhat tied with the play calling. Moeller rode the Marshall horse all season long, why would he abandon that in the biggest game of the season? Hope the...
  4. F

It doesn't take a football guru to figure out something was going on that Moeller was trying to hide with Marshall. Given how well he played when he was in the game limiting his touches in crucial situations is eye popping.
  5. F

Division I State Championship: St. Edward (14-1) vs Springfield (13-1)

Should be a great matchup. I think Springfield can win the game if they limit their turnovers.
  6. F

I guess keeping Marshall fresh last night had a different definition than it did during other games this season. There is no doubt something else was being factored into how much time Marshall spent on the sidelines.
  7. F

There is no doubt Marshall's playing time was being limited last night. I know Moeller likes to rotate RBs but they have never rotated RBs as much as they did last night during crunch time. We all know what injury Marshall had last week so there is more to the story because Weeder was in the...
  8. F

Division I State Championship: St. Edward (14-1) vs Springfield (13-1)

If Springfield can limit their penalties and hold on to the ball they will are going to give StEds a heck of game. I like the QB for Springfield, he throws a great ball.
  9. F

Hats off to Springfield for overcoming several key turnovers and limiting the Moeller Offense. In my opinion Mo Douglas outcoached Mark Elder. Springfield tried to give the game away and Moeller still couldn't win. The Springfield QB is impressive. For Springfield to win next week they will...
  10. F

Nope. Gonzaga in not in the same class as Kansas, UNC, Duke, Kentucky, Villanova - just no comparison. Gonzaga is a great program, but not Elite and you can't find anyone that would tell you the Zags are an Elite program.
  11. F

Says anyone that knows anything about winning championships. Only those that have never won a championship will tell you championships don't define an athlete or program. Classic example is the Gonzaga Basketball program. It has been one of the best college basketball programs for decades...
  12. F

Centerville needs to focus on Basketball because after this season their basketball program is probably going to disappear for a while. They choked in the Finals last season and this will probably be their last legit shot at winning a State Title for a long time.
  13. F

It is very simple, Nobody remembers 2nd Place. If you want your program to be remembered then go out and win the State Title. Region Champs, State Semi Final winners, and head to head matchups really mean nothing. It is all about winning a State Championship if you want your program to be...
  14. F

Region 4 Championship: Archbishop Moeller (12-1) vs Lakota West (13-0)

I am pretty sure Tom Bolden got this memo years ago along. A lot of parents who recognize or think their kid is talented don't want to send them to an average program. This goes for all levels, Junior High, High School, and College. Coaches have to be able to make a connection with the...
  15. F

Region 4 Championship: Archbishop Moeller (12-1) vs Lakota West (13-0)

Agree 100 percent. I also find that most people attached to the Mason program are big Castner supporters and constantly state Mason loses all of their best players to Moe/StX. It is such a BS excuse. Lot of kids from Lakota going to Moe/StX as well. What the heck is Castner putting in the...