Finishtiming's latest activity

• Finishtiming
    Finishtiming replied to the thread MAC Championships.
    We had split mats at the 1,2,3,4 mile marks and since they crossed those at other distances we just captured them there also. Might not...
  • Finishtiming
    No mideast meet was cancelled. That is one of the reasons we decided to try to host something so kids could compete some more and...
  • Finishtiming
    I combined all the divisions for each and made the results printouts. Here are the links (girls results are very interesting) GIRLS...
  • Finishtiming
    Finishtiming replied to the thread We did it..
    Wittenberg is not hosting any hs meets this year. I am trying now to see if the facility could be rented while they are not in school...
  • Finishtiming
    Most said no spectators but I think they are still trying to figure it out. Myself, I do not see indoor happening (at least I think the...
  • Finishtiming
    I reached out to all the indoor facilities and this is what I have gotten back from each. AS OF NOW THESE COLLEGES WILL NOT BE HOSTING...
  • Finishtiming
    Whenever they post them. I sent them the pdf files that night. You can also see them in the official link by clicking the button at...
  • Finishtiming
    From what I know about some of this. 1) the ruling was for above 150 not 180 or less. That was for all regionals and state but each...
  • Finishtiming
    If you are bringing another division is 9 lanes actually necessary now? With another division you are actually already bringing 16 more...
  • Finishtiming
    We did not run the split point this year with all the mud (we had planned on it). That area was on a slope and we did not feel it would...
  • Finishtiming
    That is correct. no matter which chip system is used we always verify correct placing for every runner. The chip is what gives us our...
  • Finishtiming
    Finishtiming replied to the thread Troy Regional predictions.
    Walnut Hills Boys team will not be competing now at Troy regional. Pulled out today with unforeseen circumstances. Their number 1 ran...
  • Finishtiming
    Finishtiming replied to the thread Timing Question.
    If you see the blue timing lines at the finish then we are using chips. We made the decision this year to use cameras at most meets...
  • Finishtiming
    Finishtiming replied to the thread MAC restarts XC.
    Ball St is having a meet this weekend, akron is having a small one nov 6, and bowling green is having one on nov 7th.
  • Finishtiming
    Finishtiming replied to the thread SW D2 District.
    VOA start line can not handle that many with the covid spacing.