Recent content by eagle172

1. E

Swbl

Franklin will be better next year than this year. They will be big with very good Soph. class becoming Jrs.
  2. E

Franklin/SWBL Baseball

How are things looking with the Wildcats ? Who should be the Favorites in both divisions this season? Who are the players to watch?
  3. E

Swbl

Will Franklin drop back to D-II in basketball next year, or does the state keep it the same for 2 yrs. before a recount?
  4. E

Swbl

Franklin also played Crestview Academy, Edgewood,and Springboro which are D-1 schools. And they Beat Springboro at Springboro.
  5. E

Swbl

Madison and Shawnee both still alive I think
  6. E

Swbl

I know Franklin has 3 on First team, Minton ,Johnson and Soph. Noah Rich ,I have been unable to find the complete list . Any help would be greatly appreciated. The 'Cats list expanded to all 5 starters. Russell and Emrick added to Honorable mention. I just wonder if Tez and Nate would have not...
  7. E

Swbl

It was an absolutely wild final 12 minutes, Franklin was down 24 pts. and came storming back and tied it with 8.2 seconds remaining. Franklins' ball and Tez Lattimore drove down the lane and dropped in lay-up at the buzzer. Franklin couldn't buy a basket for 2 and a half quarters , before Ryan...
  8. E

Swbl

Yes, good defender ,passer and Makes free throws.
  9. E

Swbl

Add Minton from Franklin, AJ Eller from Brookville and Chew from Bellbrook and it's bombs away . All 4 are deadly 3 point shooters. Just some info: The S/W Division is 16-4 in crossover games this year vs Buckeye .
  10. E

Dayton D1 Sectional

top 5 wayne also lost
  11. E

D-1 Is It a down year in Dayton Districts?

I heard that Centervilles big man was injured last week. Any truth?
  12. E

Swbl

Tough road ahead ! Shawnee at Shawnee and Waynesville with all 3 Shooting for a piece of the Title ! And can't overlook Northridge up there Friday!!
  13. E

D-1 Is It a down year in Dayton Districts?

Comments ? Who Will Get seeded?
  14. E

Swbl

Franklin finally has all hands on deck. Hopefully the injury bug is behind them. They have Edgewood coming in on Tues. the 11th and Oakwood on Fri.14th,with rivals Valley View, Eaton and Brookville in between. Looking for a strong finish!! Go Cat's.
  15. E

Swbl

A good crossover contest with Franklin at Waynesville Friday night. Tez Lattimore and Nate Paarlberg should return from injuries soon which will add to the depth and size with Nate checking in at 6'5 1/2. Tez avg.close to 10pts. a game in the 1st 8 games.