Recent content by Dell 112

1. D

Taft player reenters game after being ejected for fighting.

You need an assistant coach to take the players helmet once he's ejected, and make them take off their shoulder pads.
  2. D

OHSAA! You gotta be kidding me

Most big high schools get 4 tickets a week @$7.00. I guess OHSAA is trying to make up for the sporting events they lost last winter/spring.
  3. D

UC Bearcats 2020

How's the freshman QB looking for UC so far ?
  4. D

Pic central are underachievers

They won the D1 State last year ? :unsure:
  5. D

STVM Malaki Branham commits to Ohio State

Great for tOSU.
  6. D

Mark Mitchell leaving Taft

Not good, good luck to coach.
  7. D

What H.S. coaches could be successful at a City League school and maintain being good?

What high school coaches could be successful at a City League school and maintain being good? I'm not sure if folks realize how hard it is to coach in the city league.Let alone be good year after year. So who are some coaches that you think could do it?
  8. D

What H.S. coaches could be successful at a City League school and maintain being good?

What H.S. coaches could be successful at a City League school and maintain being good? I'm not sure if folks realize how hard it is to coach in the city league.Let alone be good year after year. So who are some coaches that you think could do it?
  9. D

STVM Malaki Branham commits to Ohio State

Anyone watched him play in person ? Is he legit?
  10. D

Legacy Christian recruiting

So true. The Coaches and room are everything, then the schedule.[/USER]
  11. D

Cleveland Metro School District suspends fall sports until October

What a low blow. These schools want to play sports to. They might not be as good as your RICH school, but sports mean a lot to them. Amazing 🤷‍♂️
  12. D

Summit County Public Health recommends that fall sports be delayed until at least October

Big time over reaction , wow. This sums it up: 36 kids under the age of 14 have died of covid 19 190 from ages 15-24 (These are 0.17% of all deaths!!!!) 92% of deaths are 55 and older
  13. D

More than 50 Fairfield County physicians respond with their own letter, hoping the Fairfield County Department of Health reconsiders recommendations.

Local physicians respond to FDH to reconsider having in-person school in the fall. https://www.lancastereaglegazette.com/story/news/2020/07/26/local-doctors-respond-fdh-reconsider-having-person-school/5514163002/?utm_campaign=snd-autopilot LANCASTER – After a letter was sent by the Fairfield...
  14. D

Noftz Returns To Ohio To Coach Akron Ellet

Good luck Coach Noftz.
  15. D

Buchtel Basketball Opening.

I hope they get someone good.