Recent content by dedillon83

1. dedillon83

Lets get wrestlers on the mat as officials!

The official/ instructor that ran my sons class always finds a tourney that pays at least the class fees for them while he evaluates them. Made it a lot easier for a junior in high school.
  2. dedillon83

Lets get wrestlers on the mat as officials!

My son started officiating last year as a junior in H.S. and absolutely loves it. He makes good money but really likes doing biddy tourneys just to be around young wrestlers.
  3. dedillon83

Any thoughts on the competition in the Blanchard Valley Conference this year?

Ethan Shane from Riverdale could do alright this year depending on which weight class he falls in.
  4. dedillon83

Hey that is supposed to be a secret!
  5. dedillon83

Cory Rawson has Deontae Davis probably 170 or 182. Liberty Benton has Dru Baker 140?, Brett Ogborn 160, Race Gorrell 180?, and Nathaniel DiRe 195?.
  6. dedillon83

Week 9: Leipsic (7 -1) at McComb (8 - 0): Who's going to win this one??

The nice thing is McComb still only starts one senior on the lines on most snaps.
  7. dedillon83

Week 9: Leipsic (7 -1) at McComb (8 - 0): Who's going to win this one??

We look forward to this game every year. Two good teams, with great coaching and a ton of respect for each other! Should be a slug fest and whoever is the most physical will probably prevail. Go Panthers!!!
  8. dedillon83

Division VII Poll Voting Discussion (Week 5)

My boys will disown me but I would put McComb at 5 or lower. They need to clean things up and quit shooting themselves in the foot. They won't be able to over come their mistakes against the likes of M.L. or Fort L..
  9. dedillon83

McComb vs Arlington who you got

You were right, Arlington came out and smacked McComb right in the mouth!!!
  10. dedillon83

McComb's Coach Alge gets 200th win!

Coach Alge got his 200th win against his alma mater, Arlington 39-29 Friday night. McComb didn't look like a top 5 team most of the night, but showed up big in the second half.
  11. dedillon83

McComb vs Arlington who you got

I was just going to start a thread like this, but was going to add if McComb beats Coach Alge's alma mater it will be his 200th win as a coach. I have McComb( because my boys would kill me if didn't) 35-14.
  12. dedillon83

Division VII Football Poll - Week 3 (09/16/19)

The loss to P-G was the best thing that could have happened to McComb. P-G was the better team that night but it says a lot when the coach gets on the bus and apologizes for the way he coached, it wasn't all on him the team stunk up the field! But it refocused them and the rest is history!
  13. dedillon83

Division VII Poll Voting Discussion (Week 2)

. I just put them out there because at the start of the season someone in another thread posted that all of the receivers were slow, short, and skinny. Anyway, it will all sort itself out week 9.
  14. dedillon83

Division VII Poll Voting Discussion (Week 2)

I may be a little biased as I have 2 boys on McComb's team, but with 1 wideout at 6'4,. 195, a tight end at 6'4, 205 and running backs from 170 - 205 we may need to raid more skate parks. Oh and the line is pretty good, not as good as last year yet, but still good.
  15. dedillon83

Blanched valley conference

The young man you are referring to actually started going to school in the district The young man you are referring to actually started going to school in the district right after football season last year.