Recent content by DDoubleG

1. D

Dublin Coffman Rocks 2020

D Dont live in Minster, shows your intelligence, Dont even live in Mercer or Auglaize county, just believe what is said should be correct.
  2. D

Dublin Coffman Rocks 2020

Minster is not Mercer County, Minster is Auglaize County
  3. D

Richmond Heights CB of 0??

I dont believe that is a good idea, nor do I believe that is a good idea. If high schools are successful by doing things they way OHSAA intended them to, why should those schools be penalized? Almost every D4/D3 school in the MAC would be playing up Divisions in various sports with schools 2-3...
  4. D

Richmond Heights CB of 0??

So schools in the MAC, Shelby County and Putnam County conference would get penalized for be successful and not recruiting. I dont really believe that is the way the world works.
  5. D

Ft. Loramie Rolls To D IV State Title Game

While I agree with everything you said about Fort Loramie, I dont believe it is just them in that area. Anna has been consistently good, Minster won the prior two State Championships, their 3rd and 4th. In addition, to Fort Loramie and Minster in Div 4, I would say, New Knoxville, Marion Local...
  6. D

Africentric?

Minster had the lead going into the 4th quarter and got beat 14-4 in the fourth. The Putoff girl for FL was averaging 6 on the year and had 17. There are only a few D4 in the state that can play with FL or Minster over the last 4 years. It is the first time Minster's two guards have lost in...
  7. D

Africentric?

So you are saying the schools in Putnam County, the MAC and Shelby County conference has an advantage because of desire, hard work, family support, community support, good coaching, two parent families and culture? I would say that is not an advantage, that is the way it should be everywhere...
  8. D

Africentric?

You are right, both Minster and FL will have anywhere from 24-30 girls in their high school program. Both graduate 65-75 kids in a grade, so they are in DV because of the school size. It is more than those two schools in this region, most girls sports are competitive in all sports. I just...
  9. D

Africentric?

Whoa, Now I am really confused, the state of play in D4? I would put many of the D4 teams in my area against most D2 and D3 teams in the state of Ohio. D4 teams consistently beat schools in larger divisions where I come from. I will give you Toledo Christian might be dominate in D4 in the...
  10. D

Africentric?

Toledo Christian girls are dominating D4 girls basketball? They have never made it to the final four? They got beat last year in the Regional finals and have lost, I believe about 5 games this year. Yes they might make it to the final 4 this year but that is not a guarantee.
  11. D

Africentric?

I dont believe there are any private schools dominating D3 or D4.
  12. D

Africentric?

In what manner? I am confused by that statement?
  13. D

Africentric?

I do agree with what you are saying, if I had kids left in school and they went to a bad educational school/bad sports team and they had an opportunity to go to a better school, I would do everything I could to get my child into that school. I dont have the answers but I do also understand how...
  14. D

Africentric?

That is not an accurate statement in Div 4. Over the last 10 years, of course other than AC, are not recruiting and still very good. D4 Minster, Fort Loramie, Tri-Village, Legacy Christian could play and beat numerous Div 2/3 teams and have done so. Toledo Christian is up there also but they...
  15. D

How Old Is Your Gym?

Parkway did have one in the mid 80s