DDoubleG's latest activity

• D
    DDoubleG replied to the thread Dublin Coffman Rocks 2020.
    D Dont live in Minster, shows your intelligence, Dont even live in Mercer or Auglaize county, just believe what is said should be correct.
  • D
    DDoubleG replied to the thread Dublin Coffman Rocks 2020.
    Minster is not Mercer County, Minster is Auglaize County
  • D
    DDoubleG replied to the thread Richmond Heights CB of 0??.
    I dont believe that is a good idea, nor do I believe that is a good idea. If high schools are successful by doing things they way OHSAA...
  • D
    DDoubleG replied to the thread Richmond Heights CB of 0??.
    So schools in the MAC, Shelby County and Putnam County conference would get penalized for be successful and not recruiting. I dont...
  • D
    While I agree with everything you said about Fort Loramie, I dont believe it is just them in that area. Anna has been consistently...
  • D
    DDoubleG replied to the thread Africentric?.
    Minster had the lead going into the 4th quarter and got beat 14-4 in the fourth. The Putoff girl for FL was averaging 6 on the year and...
  • D
    So you are saying the schools in Putnam County, the MAC and Shelby County conference has an advantage because of desire, hard work...
  • D
    DDoubleG reacted to Clockkiller's post in the thread Africentric? with Like Like.
    65-75 is boys and girls. These teams play bigger schools during the regular season to get ready for tournament. Ottoville is closer to...
  • D
    You are right, both Minster and FL will have anywhere from 24-30 girls in their high school program. Both graduate 65-75 kids in a...
  • D
    Whoa, Now I am really confused, the state of play in D4? I would put many of the D4 teams in my area against most D2 and D3 teams in...
  • D
    Toledo Christian girls are dominating D4 girls basketball? They have never made it to the final four? They got beat last year in the...
  • D
    I dont believe there are any private schools dominating D3 or D4.
  • D
    In what manner? I am confused by that statement?
  • D
    I do agree with what you are saying, if I had kids left in school and they went to a bad educational school/bad sports team and they had...
  • D
    That is not an accurate statement in Div 4. Over the last 10 years, of course other than AC, are not recruiting and still very good...