Recent content by Cramer

1. C

Saturday-Sunday Tournaments

My sanity before this is over, especially as a host site. I was talking with someone here at school about this very thing this morning and my only issue is girls right now are 1 division, meaning a lot of them will have sites separate from boys sites until state. Like mentioned above, guys...
  2. C

DIII Coshocton District

All 20 schools in central will be at Madison-Plains, all 21 southeastern schools will be at Alexander.
  3. C

Central District Girls Coaches Poll #2

London
  4. C

Looking for tournament on Feb 6th

ttt
  5. C

Madison-Plains HS (London, OH area) is looking for a tournament on February 6th. Prefer an individual style tournament, but we won't be picky. Contact Head Coach Jordan Cramer at jcramer@mplsd.org
  6. C

Madison-Plains HS (London, OH area) is looking for a tournament on February 6th. Prefer an individual style tournament, but we won't be picky. Contact Head Coach Jordan Cramer at jcramer@mplsd.org
  7. C

2020-2021 Tournaments That Cancel This Year

This is what I've been doing, I'll at least contact the host and go from there.
  8. C

OHSAA Winter Recommendations

There are a lot of regular season tournaments that sit around that 130-150 mark already, so it really shouldn't be that big of an adjustment. There might be a few fringe teams that get cut out this year and have to go elsewhere. Or the negative is accepting less extras/jv to fill brackets and...
  9. C

an individual coaches proposal for 20/21

One of the things I pointed out in one of the other threads about this is that XC and golf were similar situations as us when it comes to tournaments and amount of participants, except for the obvious outdoor sports. Those 2 had competitor limitations of 150 (or something close to it) and about...
  10. C

Getting rid of stat books

I used Trackwrestling, it links up with your already existing account for the weight management system and it was an additional $50. The thing I liked the most was if you go to a Trackwrestling event, and have more guys wrestling than available stats/managers, you can upload the match results to...
  11. C

Season or No Season

Over/Under is Nov 2nd. Bets can be placed at your local coaches association!! My optimistic guess is we'll get something Nov 17th. But in all seriousness, I agree with above, hopefully more sooner than later, but since football got their protocols a week before the first game was supposed to...
  12. C

Lack of Big Ohio youth tournaments

With that said about HS programs running a mat, not many are really wanting to put that type of effort in during season, those that could already do for the HS. Unless OHWAY or OAC wants to do it during season at a convention center somewhere and get the local youth clubs to help?
  13. C

Changes for Wrestling to have a season 2020-2021

Not to keep harping on this, but fall sports just got their orders from the governor's office Wednesday evening and though it is early I could see some of those orders being implemented come winter season. Specifically limiting the number of participants (vs just teams), tournament directors...
  14. C

Changes for Wrestling to have a season 2020-2021

I don't have the perfect answer nor do I agree with all but I will attempt to answer. "Set a lower number of meets for the season - Why? Shorten the season Maybe end in January. - Why? Even more of a question. What is this supposed to accomplish? I see no benefit, even if you are full on...