Recent content by cometrules

1. C

2020 Open Dates

Gibsonburg not play Hopewell. I think this us Hopewell second week out.
  2. C

Northern Buckeye Conference 2020

How can you put Lake a team that got beat 35-0 second? Eastwood, Otsego and Genoa ar How can you have Lake a team that lost 35-0 second? Eastwood, Otsego and Genoa are all better then Lake. Just because Rossford got their first shutout in three years/27 games all of a sudden they have a great...
  3. C

Jim Jordan RNC

I for one hope Jordon and Trump both get elected for another term. If you believe a troubled DiSabido over Jordon go for it, I don't. I don't think Trump brought this virus to America and still people die ever year from the regular flu, plus this death numbers aren't anywhere close to being...
  4. C

Sorry I was wrong, the schedules was released today.
  5. C

Yes I heard staying with the same league schedule stayed the same. Game 4 is game 1, game 5 game 2, game 6 is 3, game 7 is week 4, game 8 is week 5, game 9 is week 6 and then playoffs. Game 10 I think is week 10.
  6. C

What is sportsmanship?

Could you tell me what cutting the bases is please? Not sure I've ever heard that term.
  7. C

Leipsic Leaving BVC

The problem is Vanlue, Cory and maybe Arcadia going 8 man. Plus Liberty Benton is just to big.They get bigger every year and they get a lot of open enrollment also. The others BVC teams can't compete ever year with them. LB love where their at being the big dog. I know the last couple of year...
  8. C

2020 Division V Teams (w/Regions)

Eastwood was good last year, but Oak Harbor dominated them and Rayford wouldn't have made that much difference (maybe 7 point on both side of the ball still gets beat handily. That being said I do think Eastwood will very good this year and better then OH. Eastwood defense should be very good...
  9. C

Lakota D-3 District Rankings #1

Yes, Napoleon is the new NW D3 site for at least one year. I did see Bluffton will be the new team going to Van Buren with Kenton going To LCC.
  10. C

Division 3 NW District Tournament

Rumor has it if Lakota doesn't take it the District may go back to Defiance or maybe Rossford new building will be done by then, but neither of those schools are D3 and workers will be hard to fine.
  11. C

Griffin Will Not Return As Lima Sr. Football Coach

Lima should go after Derek Kidwell of Fostoria. I think he was an asst. coach when Lima won state, coached at Fremont Ross for years and did ok Trac plus lead Fostoria to their best season in years this year.
  12. C

Northwest Ohio Playoff thread

You can take it to the bank, Rayford is out the rest of the season for a second violation. Same one that he had to set out in track last year. I don't think they can beat Liberty Benton now. I was hoping for a great game with Oak Harbor but not now. He sure let his team down. Hopefully thing...
  13. C

Lima Senior / Lima Central Catholic Thursday 8/29

LCC won't get many points from this game. Lima Sr. maybe the worst team in the Trac. Only changes to win will be Clay and Ross. Dumb game to schedule for LCC.
  14. C

Northern Buckeye Conference 2019

I agree with most except Woodmore, they will not be going to 8 man. Woodmore has 39 players out and be much improved because of numbers i skill positions.
  15. C

Lakota D-3 District Rankings (Off-Season #2)

This is good for the first one. I would think Kenton would go to the LCC sectional.