Recent content by CMorris_99

1. C

2021 Southwestern Buckeye League

You are correct. Jordan did a nice job at Waynesville. There has been some success with the past two coaches there as well.
  2. C

It would be a shame to see the SWBL dissolve. Speaking from Clinton Massie’s experience in the SCOL, it would mean starting all over in all sports. The move has deteriorated every sport at CM. I fear the same could possibly happen to the smaller SWBL schools if they move to a conference that is...
  3. C

Probably a good time to get out if you are in Waynesville. I bet they hate the new alignment. Gonna be tough to win.
  4. C

Philpot.
  5. C

Bring back Philpoy!!!!
  6. C

2021 valley view spartans

Must be bad in your neck of the woods but where I’m from the coach doesn’t get into the politics.
  7. C

Do the coaches get an evaluation at the end of each season. I know they do at other schools. Unless something went majorly wrong they were able to improve on their weaknesses. How can these coaches, who accomplished so much, be ran out because of a parent survey. I call BS. If they aren’t...
  8. C

Wow! All of this is mind blowing to me. So if I read this correctly it sounds like several parents gave bad reviews on the asst coaches. Then even more parents showed up in droves to support the coaches. When parents are running the show it usually goes south in a hurry. The best interest for...
  9. C

I cannot imagine valley view getting rid of these three very successful coaches because of some whining. It must go deeper than that. I’d like to know the whole story!
  10. C

If that’s the split I bet Waynesville is not happy
  11. C

2021 Open/Unknown Weeks

Good for Blanchester in week 4. Drop Clinton Massie for one of those games. Really trying to better your program!!!! 15 minutes to Massie and one of the oldest rivalry games. Joke.
  12. C

Any shake ups in the coaching ranks in the SWBL. Besides franklin
  13. C

Week 1 openings

Does anyone know who all is open week one for 2021. The ohsaa board only helps so much as all openings aren’t posted there.
  14. C

Some teams look like they could be unhappy with this current setup. I hope that doesn’t make more teams want to leave. I’ve said this before, the SWBL is a solid league and I would hate to see it dissolve because a couple schools struggle. All the more reason to invite Clinton-Massie and others
  15. C

Your program’s record since 2000

Clinton-Massie 2000-2020 214-44 Playoffs 2002- present 6 region runnerup 4 region champ 1 state runnerup 2 state championships