Recent content by claynation

1. C

Legal Problems with NDCL

So, when are these alleged violations coming to light?
  2. C

VASJ’s Elvis Grbac Resigns (Alt: Elvis has left the building)

I'm hearing Rotsky to VASJ is a done deal.
  3. C

Any news regarding the Solon, Euclid and VASJ coach openings?

I'm hearing Rotsky to VASJ is a done deal.
  4. C

D IV State Championship: Lake Catholic (8-2) vs. Van Wert (10-1) — Sunday at 12:00pm

I see VW is an 11.5 point favorite over LC, so unfortunately you don't get to claim underdog status in this game!
  5. C

D IV State Championship: Lake Catholic (8-2) vs. Van Wert (10-1) — Sunday at 12:00pm

Cougars v. Cougars. Go Lake Go State!
  6. C

Div. IV State Semifinal: Lake Catholic (7-2) vs Bloom-Carroll (9-0)

Chills watching that game last night. Can’t say enough about the LC players and coaching staff.
  7. C

Hiring Rotsky is a no-brainer for VASJ. His players love him and he'd have the Vikings competing for a state title within two years.
  8. C

Rotsky wants the job. The question is, does VASJ want him?
  9. C

Division 1 State Semi-Final: Mentor (9-1) vs Pickerington Central (10-0)

I would not buy the game if I were you.
  10. C

I’m not sure why you’re hung up on the phrasing of my DM conversation with cardzfan, but to the extent that I unintentionally mischaracterized anything there, it wasn’t nearly as off-the-mark as your assertion that my posts were “total BS.” I’m sorry your Mentor sources weren’t willing to give...
  11. C

One player actually was cleared on Thursday, but then the clearance was revoked. I’m still not going to name names. But multiple starters will be out. To my knowledge, no one on the team has even tested positive; the issue was close contact to someone who has tested positive.
  12. C

I realize you’re (understandably) upset about the news, so I’m not going to take your defensiveness too personally. But my story has always been that multiple players would be out. I did have a couple of posts that were specifically in reference to one of the players, because of the way you...