Recent content by ceebass13

1. C

YOUNGSTOWN AREA PICK EM WEEK 1

Canfield Struthers Streetsboro Austintown Fitch Boardman Poland Ursuline Hubbard Niles Jefferson South range Labrae Valley Christian McDonald Lowellville Western Reserve Salem Warren Harding
  2. C

D7 R25 2022

Pretty much the same result as playing a Cleveland City School.
  3. C

D7 R25 2022

Any idea where they might play the Perkins game now?
  4. C

D7 R25 2022

Any idea where they might play the Perkins game now?
  5. C

D7 R25 2022

I watched Perkins/Clyde last year and I think they are going to give JFK some fits.
  6. C

D7 R25 2022

I thought I saw something a few months ago that Harding is doing some type of renovation and it forced JFK to move their home games to Howland for a year or two.
  7. C

D7 R25 2022

I should also note that I enjoy this thread very much. I am a JFK grad who enjoys the banter. I don't post much, but I do like to keep tabs on the Eagles and those in the region.
  8. C

D7 R25 2022

What's up with Mineral Ridge not allowing JFK to use their stadium for the Sandusky Perkins game?
  9. C

D7 R25 2022

Glad to see they found an opponent
  10. C

D7 R25 2022

It was listed by @ohioscheduler on Twitter and I also saw it on here in the Schedule Thread.
  11. C

D7 R25 2022

I just saw that Cardinal Stitch canceled their season and that leaves Delta available in week 2.
  12. C

Favorite HS FB stadium?

Just to name a few and in no particular order: Martins Ferry-Incredible venue with the covered home bleachers Piqua- Has a feel of a big stadium Ft. Loraime- Great old school vibe with the natural grass Ironton- Historic and great for a reason Jackson- Only downfall is parking Wapakoneta- Love...
  13. C

D7 R25 2022

I have heard that exact same thing over the years.
  14. C

D7 R25 2022

Meanwhile in Monroe County 6 people wait to cheer on their Blue Devils as they prepare to get drilled by Bridgeport.
  15. C

D7 R25 2022

It should not be surprising that someone who has never experienced success on the football field wouldn't understand how it feels to win games and play for championships.