Recent content by Cats6thMan

1. C

Swbl

Could the Franklin JV be the 2nd best team in the league. You might think I'm crazy. Wait and see!!
  2. C

Swbl

Franklin is D-3 in Football!
  3. C

Swbl

Basketball needs a another division just like football. Look at the gap in D-1 1305 Mason (Mason) 1263 St Ignatius (Cleveland) 1243 Fairfield (Fairfield) 1220 St Xavier (Cincinnati) 1049 Centerville (Centerville) 1041 Hamilton (Hamilton) 1002 Lakota West (West Chester) 1001 Lakota East...
  4. C

Swbl

As close to the line as it gets. Franklin was 3 boys away from D2. 40% of the D1 school have more boys than Franklin have boys and girls both.
  5. C

Swbl

Thoughts? Franklin in D1 again this year. 4 less boys they would have been D2.
  6. C

Franklin Wildcat Football

I believe the Cat will "Rise Above Expectations!" This will be a down your through, in your face, and very physical team.
  7. C

Franklin Football 2015

After a transition year last year the Cats will be looking to bounce back to their winning ways! Is 7-3 a good enough year for the Cats? Who's stepping in to fill the big shoe's left vacant off the defense lost to graduation?
  8. C

Franklin basball 2015

Who is coaching baseball at Franklin in 2015. Heard from a great source Jake Long resigned due to conflicting work schedule?
  9. C

Franklin Football

Will #10 play? I'm like everyone else in town thinking no! Needless to say Evan Crowe is a stud. I will say it he goes for 1700yds and 24tds not Kennard numbers but very respectable. 4peat I'm ready. Go CATS!!
  10. C

Franklin has something special and it just not #10

Brian Bales http://www.centralkynews.com/video-franklin-hs-coach-brian-bales-pregame-on-parents-night/video_d41d0234-8c61-11e3-a6af-001a4bcf6878.html Why people and kids will go to war for him. He gets it!
  11. C

Franklin Wildcat basketball 2013-14

I'm a Franklin alumni, ex player, and proud parent. I'm super excited for the season to start. I'm going to use this thread to post positive's on:confused: Franklin basketball. NO KID bashing!! What about them Wildcats? Lets GO!! :grouphug:
  12. C

Franklin 2013-14

I hear from some of the boys they think the D will be good! Thoughts on the D for this year and the over all team?:grouphug:
  13. C

Poy

How many kids have won P.O.Y as a sophmore? Congrats Luke as a sophomore winning DII POY in the great basketball state of Ohio. Thats Big time LK:clap:
  14. C

6pm-9pm Thursday UD Arena

4 of the top 10 DII teams play Thursday night at UD. For $8 it will be the best show around! ***should be a fun night for basketball and "kids"***
  15. C

Carroll vs Franklin II

I seen the score of the Monroe Carroll game and thought WHAT? How can the Cats not score 70. Then I thought how could Carroll score 71 on the Cats? Its not going to be a 30pt game but I say. Cats win 70 to 51